New Members introduction - page 908

Welcome to the best Forum. There's of information here

my name is daniel, a position/swing trader with over 8 years experience. I am happy to be here.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

My name is laxman i am from Nepal.Happy to be here and learn about forex.

Helloooooo all.......

My aim is to last at least a month live in the sea of forex, if after that I am still swimming, then I get to swim with the sharks.

We get to learn from the best at these forums, as retail traders we have very little to no influence on the market, but are heavily influenced by the big players, who manipulate the market for their gain, our job is to be able to read what they are going to do and that is where the power of thousands of small traders have over the big players, all of us together can collectively create strategies to read the movement of the market.... and gain

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Quote Robert Collier

Greetings from planet Earth.

I haven't gotten rich yet so I'm here to learn how to make a living wage at least.

My first success came after reading Ed Ponsi's first book but so far Dean Malone's Synergy has been the most reliable method I've found.

Thanks for helping.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to join this site and want to forward a rich and happy life one by one.

Hello im julian and I like money

They call me cho dawai....its me

good day to all

hi all,very happy to join here

Reason: