New Members introduction - page 901

Hello everybody,

I'm a swing trader since 5 years

I like to develop easylanguage strategies and test ideas in order to trader them!

NR

Hey Guys,

New to this community albeit not to Forex; been a regular of the Forex Factory and Donnaforex forums for years and decided to check this place out, both to socialize and hopefully pick up some good pointers and trading techniques/ideas.

So far as my trading style goes, I largely prefer automated non-news approaches with rigourous high quality tick backtesting substantiated with a year or more of successful forward tests.

Cheers,

Kyle

Hi there,

This is Aalon Sheikh from Pakistan. Thanks

Hello, I'm Bruce Regan from Houston, TX.

Hi,I have been trading Forex MT4 about 5 years. Four of them were part time. I have paid for courses, systems and you name it. I am still trying to find the right fit method for me. Fortunately, each thing I try gives me more knowledge. Good luck and happy trading.FranksBiz

Hi, Great site with a lot of help.

I am Magodo. I trade profitably

Hello i'm new here i'm a forex trader since 2 years and i register to this forum to know more about forex so hi for all

Hello, everyone! I became a member some time ago but I gathered the courage to join in the discussion just now.

Hi,

I am ABento and i hope i can learn a lot in Forex TSD and help in whatever i can.

Thank you

Reason: