New Members introduction - page 903

Hi I am jaf newcomer in this forum join with you today.

Thanks all,

Hello All,

Great website and good information. I am looking forward to learn something good to help trading business.

Sarah

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to getting to know more about this community and interacting with you.

Kind regards,

Nick

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

introducing myself is a stupid thing. there is no need to a intro about trader. we are the same species from the same vision

Trading all currency pairs with a low enough spread. Trying to be a expert trader in the forex and markets market. Trying a new expert advisor. Got a email about hedge fund managers' banker's secrets.

Hello Everyone-

Long time lurker, first time poster. Joined the forum years back and never did much with forex back then - mostly futures. I now have a renewed interest in learning Forex & methods so I'm looking to get more involved now. Looking forward to contributing to this great forum.

hellooo everyone, i am madeline.you can call me mad.. haha

Just a regular girl who is very interested in forex and forex trading:)

i am a new trader who is interested in trend trading in forex:) hopefully,i can get better by learning from other members:)

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! i hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Reason: