New Members introduction - page 904

Hi

I always get some good things from this web.

Thank you,

SC

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve, lost a few accounts, I see this as the cost of my education.

Enjoying the forum and always learning.

New Members introduction

Hi eVeRYoNe...

Are you looking for a tool to make trading easier?

We have what you're looking for! It's a one-of-a-kind platform that has an automated trading simulator, complete with social media function. No download needed, and requires no programming skill in Algo-trading at all. We had it built in for our users for easy trading.

If you have time, please check us out at Automated Trading Simulation | Learn Forex Trading

Thank you!

Hi

I have 5 years of forex trading, and 20 years of Ea development. Currently I trade using both manual and EAs.

Regards

Dennis

dennislwm:
Hi

I have 5 years of forex trading, and 20 years of Ea development. Currently I trade using both manual and EAs.

Regards

Dennis

Welcome to the group, Dennis!

Have you tried using any automated trading simulator? We guarantee you that it will make trading easier for you. Our platform is for FREE and it comes complete with a social financial network, so you can share ideas with other traders.

Hey m new to this forum, heard a lot of this forum to be too good. Excited to be a part of this family

Hi I m Shailesh Thakur here

I trade in NSE BSE and Options/Fut also.

This forum is very useful to develop my trading skills

i very humble Forex TSD helping to develop my trading skills

Forex TSD is very useful for beginners and advanced users

Hello, some nice threads in here.

very good signels service

Hello to all!

Today the best way for me to trade is by Choosing a good signal service and just listen to him.

The best for me is SHARK-TIPS

They have free triel and are really good!

Let me know if i was right!

Reason: