New Members introduction - page 1034

[Deleted]

Hello, I am new member from Indonesia.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Btw, shall you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Всем форумчанам, пламенный привет!!! Я новенький на этом форуме, надеюсь здесь найти для себя полезную информацию, а так же делиться со всеми своей информацией.)))

Hello, I just now became a member.

Combinator2015:
Всем форумчанам, пламенный привет!!! Я новенький на этом форуме, надеюсь здесь найти для себя полезную информацию, а так же делиться со всеми своей информацией.)))

What is language?

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

[삭제]

Hello Everyone, I just join this forum and need to discuss about Forex trading.

Hi,

Im from Philippines, I decided to learn trading forex and planning to take a living out of it and this will be my first step in venturing other markets. . . I also joined because I wanted help of improving one of my favorite indicators (coding help from experts of this forum).

hi everyone!

k

[삭제]

hi there newbie here just thought i'd say hi