New Members introduction - page 449

Hi everyone, great to be here to learn more about forextrading. I love forex trading tech especially coding and want to learn any exciting

trade idea.I have learn forextrading 5 years.

thank you

Hi, i am jolugarpe from spain. I hop to learn something fx and english.

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to learning all about programming indicators.

Later,

DTM

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi, i am a new member to this site. Nice to meet you all.

Hello all, I am chef who has decided to get into Forex trading. I am looking to find advice and general guidance from people who know more about Fx trading.

Dear all,

My name is Rodrigo Viva. I am working for IronFX, a regulated broker and I welcome you to the world of FX Trading.

The first thing I would advise you, is to open a demo account so you can get used to the platform, how to use it, before you do a real deposit and start trading for real. Please do not hesitate to contact me and I will provide you a link to open a demo account and I will assist you through the process.

I will be delighted to help you in anything I can, answering your questions and doubts.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo Viva.

Hello to everyone, Im a forex trader. I just signed up to this forum.

Hello Everyone, I am new to trading and was very much impressed with this forum, the way people help each other and contribute their new finding its awesome!!!. I believe that, this is the best place to start my trading career.

Hi i am a new member here looks like a good website

thanks

Hi! Good Luck

Reason: