New Members introduction - page 899

Hello, I am new here. I will share and discuss strategies and learn of the other members.

i have been trading live for over 18 months and am here to learn and collaborate. my first idea is this

( volume weighted - figurelli gain adjusted - cuttler rsi )

to greatly improve rsi by combining a few of the tweeks i have observed others apply. would it be possible to make a ( volume weighted - figurelli gain adjusted -cuttler rsi )?the idea is to have a volume weighted cuttler rsi which is then modified using the figurelli gain method to accept higher values like 120 periods etc. it will work equally well with low periods ie 7 as well. i wish i had the ability to do it myself but i hope that someone will think the idea worthy to implement and post. yours sincerely, ruokh :-)

guys, those who managed to trade successfully, please share your ideas and experience

hello all members here

Welcome to the best Forum.

this forum contain very useful topics

hello!! i find this forum so interesting... I'm software engineer and in the last 3 years I became trader.

I trade with my own algo trading systems.. and I would love to share some ideas with this community.

Thanks

Ariel Silahian

Hi there, I'm a forex and equity trader. I've been doing that from several years ago but it's just few days ago I started to share my analysis and trades on my blog(it's not a commercial site!). If you like you can also subscribe the newsletter and get Info and news all for free :-). Any feedback will be enormous appreciate. Thank you and have a good trade

Hi Everyone, I just joined as a member. I only started Forex trading about 3mths ago with a demo account. Hope to learn from you guys here. Appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you and happy trading always. Cheers!!

Hello from Charlotte, NC. Got interested in forex about 6 months ago. Went live 6/1. Throwing money away but I'm learning. Lol

Reason: