New Members introduction - page 897

Hi there

I am from Switzerland, mostly interested in news trading and hope to find some others here to discuss strategies.

Hi everyone,

I've been around for some time but forgot to officially introduce myself. I am still learning forex trading techniques. What I would like to see is when I will be able to develop a trading system I will call my own. A trading strategy that will allow me determine the longer market direction while entering, re-entering and exiting with lower time frame.

My major objective is to be able to constantly make at least 5% of my equity every month. I hope I will be able to get as much information in this great forum to enable me achieve my goal.

Thanks to all especially the big shots of this community.

hey its qasim here after learning loads of thing from here . i decided to share my stuff now . and for thanking people who always help us .

i am very thankful to them they made my life so easy . for new comers i would say please join this site and stay calm and read and learn about all important stuff they will also get as i thanks ..

Hello, I am new to this forum, I just now became a member here.

I 've began study MQL4'programming, ichimoku kinko hyo and Elliott wave principle.

Cartuse si consumabile pentru imprimanta

cartusel ro/]Cartuse si consumabile pentru imprimanta Cartusel, Magazin Online, Consumabile originale, compatibile, Cartuse imprimanta, Toner, Cerneala, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Stylus, Brother, Xerox, Samsung, Ricoh

Hi all,

Im new here.Im from Malaysia.Looking for friends mainly in Forex.First of all I would like to say sorry because my English writing is quit bad so please correct me.

Im interested to learn more about Forex.Im also interested in Forex Signal.Perhaps it can help me to improve more towards my trading profile.Consider now Im not doing so well in it , still strugling to achive more constant profit.

Perhaps you guys can help me.

tqia

Hello,

I'm newbie here, still learning and need education from all of you...

Thanks,

Regards

Hi everyone!

Looking forward to join this great forum!

Hello,

I'm newbie here, still learning and need education from all of you...

Thanks,

Regards

Hello,

I'm new here, very glad to join this forum

Thanks

Reason: