New Members introduction - page 892

Hi@all,

this is my first post, but i was a passive reading member. i trade since 1.5 years. your community is very informatic and the best in the world

HI, Nice to be a new member of the Forex-TSD community. I want to introduce our event:

LeapRate which is the go to source for most of the retail and institutional forex industry leaders are planning to organize in September the first institutional and regulatory FOREX Conference & Exhibition to be held in Israel called Forex Innovators, Sept 14-15 at the David InterContinental Tel-Aviv.

‘Forex Innovators’ is a series of Forex B2B events held worldwide, first in Israel and then Australia, bringing together management of leading forex related companies from around the globe.

Forex Innovators is all about INNOVATION – highlighting the newest software, marketing, retention, payments, apps, social media… – and how it fits together in the world of Forex. Limited FREE registration!

Hey there

Hi, i am Lionel. I am 35 years old

I started trading in 2013

Hi to all here.

I'm new here and want to learn coding indicators

I see mladen is a great coder here

my name's johnny 24 years I want to make money to publish and sell products to complete the study

my name's johnny 24 years I want to make money to publish and sell products to complete the study

New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Hi everyone

I am a part-time trader living in the US; I like to trade the Euro session.

I do best with simple chart setups, having found that the mental part

matters a lot more than how pretty or complicated your charts are.

Thanks all!

R

Reason: