CatFX50 Indicators - page 9

NINA indicator repaints?

I recentlly come up on this NINA indicator. Ive run it backtesting on strategy tester and on live on demo. Something strange about it is that its signals very occasionally reappear and disappear to change the first original places of arrow signal appearing. Very unfamiliar to me. Is that actually repainting?

Files:
nina.mq4  7 kb

I Like this idea....programmed an EA for it and fwd test is doing nicely.

Past 2 months, 0.01 lots/200$ balance.

Went from 1000,- to 1483,-. Going to do a backtest as well.

SnapTradeFX:
I Like this idea....programmed an EA for it and fwd test is doing nicely.

Past 2 months, 0.01 lots/200$ balance.

Went from 1000,- to 1483,-. Going to do a backtest as well.

mind sharing your ea and indicator here?I don't know which one to use since there are so many other version...

hmm, it ended up not making it through 2011, so, I don't really think this system works. It also didn't work on any other pairs.

I wasn't using a different indicator, just the ones given with the system's zipfile. FYI for anyone else who tries to make this into an EA: I used an ATR based TP/SL calculation.

nina:
Hi!

Here I will post and attache the indicators I recommend to trade CatFX50.

You can use how many indicators you want, of course. I'd like to stress that CatFX50 is an easy system. It does not need many indicators to take a trade.

If we use more than one it is because they are worthy to avoid false signals.

I will post them tonight.

Nina

Updated 11-06-2006

nice,

share more,

thanks.

How to attached catfx50

i all

i download and attached catfx50 to MT4 in Instaforex, but my MT4 is hang. Please help to solve this problume.

Can you be more specific?

Which indicator exactly did you attach to a chart? If you applied the template, try doing the following : attach the indicators from the package (I assume now that you downloaded a zipped files along with the template) one by one. That way you will be able to pinpoint which one is the one causing the problem. While doing so, do it on an empty chart and when one works, remove it from the chart before testing the next one. Sometimes it is the only way to find out what indicator causes problems

uttkal:
i all i download and attached catfx50 to MT4 in Instaforex, but my MT4 is hang. Please help to solve this problume.

CatFX50 Hang my terminal pls help

Hello

I am new and download CatFX50 and attach to my chart but my MT4 Terminal hang. Plesae help me and which TF i use it.

As of time frame and rules : did you see this document https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/161/catfx50_rules_1.doc

As of hanging up :which indicator (or better yet, from which post of this thread) hangs up your terminal?

uttkal:
Hello I am new and download CatFX50 and attach to my chart but my MT4 Terminal hang. Plesae help me and which TF i use it.

Thank you all for sharing. I find this interesting way to trade and look forward to my own testing. Is there a copy of it for MT5?

Reason: