New Members introduction - page 1029

A very big hello to all... An avid FX trader and loving every minute... On a MASSIVE draw-down overall but I have fortunately not blown my account after almost 3 years of learning. Moving more and more towards higher time frame (D1 and up) and trend trading. Hope to learn even more on this great website.

Chat soon.

Bryan

Wow! The beeest ))

Hello everybody. I like this forum.

hello i´m new here, and i´m years in grid and correlation strategies, i try to find other people who trade the same way, and to share expieriences and performance

hi hi hi...Hello forex how you doing

I i i...wanna hunts money to poor's giving

Lets learn lets fly, so that we won`t cry

lets be free, cool, and don`t be shy

Me? i am mohammad, but not ALi kly

at the end bye? no, i`m coming...Yeeeeehai

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides, you need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi Everyone,

This seems like a sharing, caring and forum...he he

Anyway, I am new to this forum and new to FX as well.

I try to build a robot for it - once and if it eventually works well, i will share it with you guys.

Cheers

T

Hi,

Been trying to trade forex for years with NO success.

Hoping to find my sweet spot in this forum.

From reading some of the postings, came to realise that there are very knowledgeable here with lots of experience, perseverance and success.

We all want to profit consistently from the markets and look with due respect to the wise ones for guidance.

Regards,

Daggasalmon

Been trading live for a few years now, not too much success (not enough to make a living), but have yet to blow an account.

passionate about markets and trading.

hi there...new here.

Glad to be here to learn.