Indicators: DailyLines Vertical lines starting new Day with above name of the DAY. Period Separators with options to choose different styles.

DailyLines Vertical lines starting new Day with above name of the DAY. Period Separators with options to choose different styles.:

Like period Separator each new day will gets its line at starting. Above this line you can read the text what day of the week is starting. The lines can be dotted, solid , dash ....  and also the width can be chosen. The text is placed pixels you choose from pricemax.

Author: Tjipke de Vries

this is really helpful. thank you

Can you build one for MT4?

Roszey:
Can you build one for MT4?

I can but i wait until OnChartEvent in mql4 is working like it does in mql5

also with latest update  OnChartEvent in mql4 is not working as i see it does in mql5

Files:

Very big thanks mates its works perfectly. 

I have posted in CodeBase the indicator DailyLines for mq4

instead of OnChartEvent  i had to use the OnTimer function for moving the Objects

Files:
DailyLines.mq4  19 kb

thanks, good indicator

but i can't load templates with indicator and when i restart the terminal indicator disappears (on screenshot)

u can fix it?

If it doesn't compile for you then replace line 42:

input ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT InpAnchor=ANCHOR_BOTTOM; // Anchor type

With this line:

input ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT InpAnchor=ANCHOR_LOWER; // Anchor type

Just wanted to say I appreciate the indicator! Simple and useful.

Thanks for sharing!

Marco vd Heijden:

If it doesn't compile for you then replace line 42:

input ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT InpAnchor=ANCHOR_BOTTOM; // Anchor type

With this line:

input ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT InpAnchor=ANCHOR_LOWER; // Anchor type

Thanks for help , i got crazy for searching the indicator that work good on my platform , because the code was wrong , but i gave us the right code , appreciate ! 

Hi there,

This is what I've been looking for.

I tried to install this on my MT5 platform but it's not showing in my indicator list.

Can you help a newbie please please . many thanks guys :)

Reason: