How to load the tools setting such as fibo settings in MT4

Hi friends,

I was working on an MT4 platform for a long time where I made lots of changes in its default setting such as adding new levels to the defaults levels of Fibonacci and changed the color of the fibo levels and even made changes in the MT4 toolbar such as adding some objects to the default object it shows and etc. Now I installed a new MT4 platform on other laptop and I want to have all changes I made to Fibonacci levels and other changes on my previous MT4 platform within my new platform without making all those changes manually on the new platform because doing so is very time consuming. I mean a solution to load all those setting in the new MT4 platform.

thanking in advance for your guidance,

There should be a text file containing all the changes you've made somewhere in the user data folders written in xml-like format.

kypa:
There should be a text file containing all the changes you've made somewhere in the user data folders written in xml-like format.

Could you please provide me some more detail or send an screenshot of the process you just mentioned?

File/open data folder, then config/terminal.ini, you can open and read the file in notepad.

kypa:

File/open data folder, then config/terminal.ini, you can open and read the file in notepad.

Worked properly, you're great!

Thank you so much for the clarifying response. 

This is not working.

The terminal.ini file is used in a very strange manner. Because:

(a) The fibonacci lines are placed in 2 different parts in that file.

(b) If you edit them, you have to add the "Fibo_" prefix to all lines reading: (from your template)

level_0=0.0000
description_0=0
level_1=0.5000
description_1=.50
level_2=0.6180
description_2=.62

(c) even changing this, you will find after having saved the file and restarted MT4, they will still not show as intended, and if you open the terminal.ini again, you will find that some of your levels will have moved to another place in the file, but with the levels truncated such that "0.5000" become "0.5" etc.

So it seem that the level setting are stored in some other place as well...

Which is very messed up. how can we set these levels properly?