New trends in technical analysis. - page 2

Continuing the theme.

1. You can analyse the market with indicators. I think it is a rather useless process because any indicator is based on past candlesticks. In my opinion, this is a rather useless process, because any indicator is based on past candlesticks. The only worthwhile ones are indicators based on the current candlestick. (The simplest variant is HeikenAshi).

It is possible to analyze waves. Who has succeeded? They say that each wave-driver will analyze waves in his own way. I can tell more that one wave-drawer may draw several variants of waves at once.

3. In addition to waves, there are Fibonacci Patterns that work very well. Algorithmically find the necessary tops and bottoms is difficult. The probability of a profitable trade using Fibonacci is higher than the probability of a trade based on indicators. Fibs trade well manually.

4. The T. Dow and the figures work great! But it is difficult to program them.

5. If you do not know how to solve these problems, you will not be able to solve them. The famous gelantravler is now stopped at all, because of the sharp jumps in the market which it cannot cope with.

6. There is a frequency analysis, quantum analysis. (so called by the author) Although I find it hard to say what is so from quanta and frequencies. On the market it works quite well. You just need to pick the right strategy for subsequent filtering.

8. Candlestick analysis works. Only on large timeframes.

serler2:

Continuing the theme.

1. You can analyse the market with indicators. I think it is a rather useless process because any indicator is based on past candlesticks. In my opinion, this is a rather useless process, because any indicator is based on past candlesticks. The only worthwhile ones are indicators based on the current candlestick. (The simplest variant is HeikenAshi).

It is possible to analyze waves. Who has succeeded? They say that each wave-driver will analyze waves in his own way. I can tell more that one wave-drawer may draw several variants of waves at once.

3. In addition to waves, there are Fibonacci Patterns that work very well. Algorithmically find the necessary tops and bottoms is difficult. The probability of a profitable trade using Fibonacci is higher than the probability of a trade based on indicators. Fibs trade well manually.

4. The T. Dow and the figures work great! But it is difficult to program them.

5. If you do not know how to solve these problems, you will not be able to solve them. The famous gelantravler is now stopped at all, because of the sharp jumps in the market which it cannot cope with.

6. There is a frequency analysis, quantum analysis. (so called by the author) Although I find it hard to say what is so from quanta and frequencies. On the market it works quite well. You just need to pick the right strategy for subsequent filtering.

8. Candlestick analysis works. Only on large timeframes.

Quantum analysis clever words for suckers http://freshforex.ru/analitics/fresh-forecast/reviews/

serler2: 1. You can analyze the market with indicators. In my opinion, it is a rather useless process, because any indicator is built on the basis of past candlesticks. In my opinion, this is a useless process, as any indicator is built on the basis of past candlesticks. The only worthwhile indicator is the one that is based on the current candlestick. (The simplest variant is HeikenAshi).

Sorry, but that's definitely nonsense. Especially highlighted in blue.

All other points, except maybe the last one, state your impotence in trying to curb one method or another.

Where are the new trends that can be encoded?

zoritch:
Quantum analysis clever words for suckers http://freshforex.ru/analitics/fresh-forecast/reviews/

Yeah, especially this one:

It should be noted that the formula used to build the Trend+ channel carries a natural meaning. And therefore is inherently very harmonious with the market itself.

Mathemat:

Yeah, especially this one:

if you could make a fundamental analysis indicator... on news analysis... that would be priceless...:-)))

Some Navotny blurts out... it means buy...:-)))

(yes on the same pensions, what volumes are invested there...)

Mathemat:

Sorry, but that's definitely nonsense. Especially highlighted in blue.

All the other points, except maybe the last one, state your impotence in trying to curb one method or another.

Where are the new trends that you can code?

Come up with new beliefs.

If you've found a unique combination of indicators, feel free to share. (Or show someone who has) I don't know of any indicator that is always in the plus. From time to time, yes, but it's not always like that. I trade based on naykin ashi modifications. I've tested and checked other indicators. Sometimes they are profitable, sometimes they fail.

zoritch:

Yeah, it's funny. I wonder what exactly they take for quanta?

From the link Nothing to do with what DC2008 put into this idea.

zoritch:

if you could make a fundamental analysis indicator... based on news analysis... it would be priceless...:-))

some Navotny blurts out... it means buy...:-)))

(yes on the same pension funds, what volumes are invested there...)

We learn the news when those have already happened. And even then, not the first to do so. So, any trading on the news is like a quick lottery.

The classical approach with two pendants does not work here.

I also forgot.

Indicators like Macd or Osma. Divergence signals are very good. At 4 o'clock they work well. Only 2-3 trades a week.

This is the direction to focus on.

That's great, you've already found something. It's not like there's a new trend here.

And 2-3 trades a week is not a problem at all. It's enough to work on a few pairs.

Reason: