Trying to optimize EA over All MarketWatch Symbols

Hello,

I made an EA for ES and am trying to optimize some of the inputs across all my appropriate MarketWatch symbols/tickers.  For some reason I cannot select inputs to optimize.  When trying to optimize using only one symbol, I can readily select inputs with start/stop/step.  Am I asking the MQL5 Strategy Tester to do something it cannot do?  This feature would be very helpful for testing.  Any ideas? 

Thanks

Thank you @fxsaber,

I searched one week ago and found your code.  I read your notes, went through the two examples and tried to modify my EA, with no success.  The reason for no success is that I'm not a strong programmer.  At first there were compile errors and I worked through those as best I could.  Then there were no errors but the strategy tester did not behave per your example.  It would be best to start over, and I would need some assistance along the way.  Can I post some code snippets?

Thanks

AmboyDuke #:

Thank you @fxsaber,

I searched one week ago and found your code.  I read your notes, went through the two examples and tried to modify my EA, with no success.  The reason for no success is that I'm not a strong programmer.  At first there were compile errors and I worked through those as best I could.  Then there were no errors but the strategy tester did not behave per your example.  It would be best to start over, and I would need some assistance along the way.  Can I post some code snippets?

Thanks

Try asking people who use this toolkit.

There is no need to do anything with your advisors.

Reason: