New Members introduction - page 28

Go to ads above your post and follow.

For more informaion - go to this section RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

Hello

Hi

Just wanna say hello to fellow members & new members.

This place is so big i think i need two lifetimes to absorb all the great knowledge... . thanx & appreciation to all who contribute expertise & support. Hope I can contribute something beneficial someday...

Regards,

Evan

greetings

i am a new member to this forum..just want to say hello everyone and best of luck.

Adisa:
i am a new member to this forum..just want to say hello everyone and best of luck.

Welcome aboard. Take a look around. A lot of info on this site. Good luck with your trading!

My 1st post

Hello, although I am a member since some weeks, I have not posted any thread. The reason: Although I am 61 years old I am a newbie Forex Trader. But as I find, this is a very good forum so I hope to get some help from experienced members. What I need is a simple but reliable system which allows me to make 10 or 20 pips a day on my live account.

Who is willing to teach me to make a little money consistently?

On the other side: If I find a good system I will inform you here at first.

Greetings from Germany

Manjak

Please excuse by bad English - reading is allot easier for me than writing.

Manjak:
Hello, although I am a member since some weeks, I have not posted any thread. The reason: Although I am 61 years old I am a newbie Forex Trader. But as I find, this is a very good forum so I hope to get some help from experienced members. What I need is a simple but reliable system which allows me to make 10 or 20 pips a day on my live account.

Who is willing to teach me to make a little money consistently?

On the other side: If I find a good system I will inform you here at first.

Greetings from Germany

Manjak

Please excuse by bad English - reading is allot easier for me than writing.

Some weeks? Your membership says May 2006

Just sayin hi

Hi. I've been a member for a while but have really just come here for reference/ideas. It's been a terrific resource so far and... I hope I can help keep it that way!

Best,

R

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and want to learn more about forex.

Hi I'm new here, nice to meet you guys

Questions about Rent a Signal

Linuxser:
If you're a new member and have something to say, like introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, whatever. This is the best thread. Welcome everyone!!!

Hi when I was looking at your rent a signal site, I was perplexed to see that you also appear to offer free signals?

Answer:

Is that because an EA is still being tested and needs feedback?

Answer:

Anyway, can you tell me exactly how the system works?

EG Do I pay my $50 a month rent and and get a trade copier of some sort and a login and Investor password so as to to copy from the master account?

Answer:

or just some sort of mechanical squeak to attract my attention after your EA/trader makes a trade?

Answer:

do I need to download their specific MT4 platform or do you just provide a file that comes from the traders configure folder and goes into the recipients

configure folder?

Answer:

Most importantly, can I see a Detailed account history of 3-6 months to see Relative and Maximal DrawDown?

Answer:

Can i find out if I am dealing with an EA or manual trader?

Answer:

And can I find out if the EA or manual trader has yet traded a Live account?

Answer:

And finally, if I find you a trader or an investor, do you offer any "One off" or "Permanent Commission" for business that you otherwise might not have had?

Answer:

Thanks Tom

Reason: