Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 249

DICANTRA:
Hi all,

I have downloaded Mr Pips Bouncing Pip EA V42. However I am unable to get it to work.

When I look in the experts tab in MT4 it says the following:

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader2 - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\ZigZag Pointer.ex4' on the GBPJPY,H1

Can anyone help me? Can someone tell me how they put it onto their charts or tell me what I may be doing wrong to put this right.

I have put EA's onto the charts in the past with no probs but this has got me beaten.

Thanks

Seems you don't have the ZigZag Pointer indicator. I believe is posted on some place of this thread.

Besides, on second post of this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174292

Thanks Linuxer

You are spot on, I was using the wrong zigzag pointer. I have loaded the correct one know and I have a nice smiley face on the chart.

Thanks for your help.

this is very interesting strategy by following pips on the chart. Sometimes ago when i know nothing about forex i did experiment with great success by following the pips. However sometimes later i was too bored of sitting in front of the computer to watch for pipping. Then i lose the money as my interest start to drain away.

thanks

I have just read all posts in the thread... fuuuf... all the thanks and glory to Jesus Christ!!! thank u a lot guys and girls for constructive posts, great thanks to organizers (big bear & forex11)...

hello

Hello everyone I know it has been awhile since I have been here, but I just wanted to say hi .

I still use the bouncing pip system and have had great results for sometime now.

I have read that there is a EA here, but I cant seem to find it. If anyone knows what post it is on, could you please tell me.

Thanks forex11

Hello, I'm still new to forex and is still learning and getting the hang of it. Hope I can get to understand more about forex trading. Tks.

darkpretender good indicator (forexfactory)

want to know practically

Hi, forex11 and bigbear! Some time has passed, i've been thinking all the time of your system. Can i talk with you personally in skype or icq? Becuse it is interesting for me o realize this system. It is needed a lot of patience to wait for right signal sometime for 2-3 days, as i see, it's interesting to know how you sped time before correct signal. Just for me it is suitable to open deal at once by entrance the market. It seems to be a little bit hard to wait... Can i talk with you alive?

rome777:
Hi, forex11 and bigbear! Some time has passed, i've been thinking all the time of your system. Can i talk with you personally in skype or icq? Becuse it is interesting for me o realize this system. It is needed a lot of patience to wait for right signal sometime for 2-3 days, as i see, it's interesting to know how you sped time before correct signal. Just for me it is suitable to open deal at once by entrance the market. It seems to be a little bit hard to wait... Can i talk with you alive?

Just leave me your skype name and i will add you to my list.

usd-jpy

usd-jpy

to day>>>>>>>>>

Files:
z2.gif  20 kb
z3.gif  21 kb
Reason: