New Members introduction - page 18

dollarfinder:
Hi ppl... welcome me New to this forum and want to get anything you guys share here

Welcome Dollarfinder

Hope you find dollars on your visit to this forum

Cheers

Aeronca7 Intro

Aeronca7, my screen name, is the model name for an old 1946 Aeronca Champ airplane I have. I have restored it over that past two years.

I am a full time trader for the past three years. Gravitated to FX about two years ago. Steep learning curve. I am making a nice living but my trading can only be called moderately good. I have been greatly helped by the kind people of another community to whom I owe any success at all in FX trading. It is one of those members that told me of this site.

Presently I trade fibs and nothing else. My average day is usually between 40 and 60 pips and I am ready to ramp it up a bit. I am a learner by nature and look forward to learning in this community of traders.

I live in Texas. About half the time in Houston and have a small farm/ranch close to Austin, Texas where I am still in the process of restoring an old National Historic house. Like to plant a garden, drive the tractor, fly, and restore old stuff.

Great trading to all of you,

Aeronca7

Aeronca7:
Aeronca7, my screen name, is the model name for an old 1946 Aeronca Champ airplane I have. I have restored it over that past two years.

I am a full time trader for the past three years. Gravitated to FX about two years ago. Steep learning curve. I am making a nice living but my trading can only be called moderately good. I have been greatly helped by the kind people of another community to whom I owe any success at all in FX trading. It is one of those members that told me of this site.

Presently I trade fibs and nothing else. My average day is usually between 40 and 60 pips and I am ready to ramp it up a bit. I am a learner by nature and look forward to learning in this community of traders.

I live in Texas. About half the time in Houston and have a small farm/ranch close to Austin, Texas where I am still in the process of restoring an old National Historic house. Like to plant a garden, drive the tractor, fly, and restore old stuff.

Great trading to all of you,

Aeronca7

Hi and welcome.

Hi, People how are you all doing?

I see your all making moves, that is cool make that money. Just wanted to Introduce myself and wish you all good luck on your endeavors. Be wise and study hard all you can.

hi

welcome aboard , if you have something to share about forex please share your knowledge here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi to all of you just wanted to say hello

Want to share a story..

My father helped my mothers younger brother to find a job where he worked at and then the business was for sale. The kid financed it with wrong foundations, anyways to make a story short. The guy now a day has assets that range more than a million dollars which I helped construct. Anyways what I am trying to get at is, with no formal Education and no English now been a CEO of a Telecommunication Company. We had the opportunity of trading Foreign Exchange, but to the lack of the publicity back then residing in FL, we did do it. If we would have taken that opportunity by the horns the Company would have multiply tremendously. Not to discard the 8 branches it holds now and even more before.

You should be on top of everything and not take any opportunity for granted.

I also worked in a highly recognized Securities firm and analyzed all that was going on. From this the only conclusion I get is to built your own company while you have the chance or while your still young and have the energy to leave your descendants secure...

Hi all,

Been lurking for awhile.

This is a great community.

Learning a lot.

Thanks, morpheoz.

1 year old

happy birthday to me! been trading one year and STILL in it! Forex,yea.

FxTender, that's me

Fx for Foreign Exchange and Tender for 'Legal Currency'

Hi all!

Been lurking for a bit.

Am an interbank trader looking to play on the side with my own capital.

I haven't gone live yet, but soon.

Soon.

Looking forward to learn a lot from you guys!

Reason: