New Members introduction - page 15

malaz:
Hello everyone!

I'm from Malaysia. I've been trading live for a few months. Am still at loss at the moment. Few newbie mistakes (press Sell instead of Buy), some wrong judgement, and some "pure magic" . It's ok. I'm learning and experiencing.

As I am working full time, I can't be looking at the chart all the time to catch trade. Therefore I'm also learning MQL4 so that I can modified/write/rewrite any indicators, signals that could help me out with that.

Hope to catch up with this forum.

Welcome, I am from Malaysia too

Hi Heartnet!

Do you code? I would like to ask a thing or two

newdigital:
Hi kara.daniels86,

There are many threads about this indicator incl documentation and some indicators with everything written on the chart about how to usre and so on.

Look at this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178551

Hey, thanks for the link was really helpful to clarify the indicator, Thks

heartnet:
1.Learn the basic at school on Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

2.Demo for at least 2-3month in profitable while keep haunting for knowledge and prefered strategy.

Try these and you will know your next step

Not to go off on a tangent, but I have to point out that I have been demo'ing the EURUSD since Aug2007 and been raking in the monopoly money. But the $ trended from August until 15July08 and reversed into another trend. Then at the moment I actually started trading cash, the market turned cyclic and my trending techniques were as useful as swimming in quicksand.

If someone lacks experience in swing trading or trend trading, FOREX will take him/her out.

Hello Everyone,

I have been a member for a while now, but mostly taking advantage of reading everything. I've been a trader for about 3 years now in everything from futures to penny stocks. Got into forex about a year ago and tried my fair share of EA's. Looking to start creating my own soon. Hope to learn and discuss lots with all of you!

malaz:
Hi Heartnet! Do you code? I would like to ask a thing or two

Just ask in the forums you sure get what you want.

I am not a coder but partnering with coder and we now too busy with.......

Sorry

heartnet:
Just ask in the forums you sure get what you want.

I am not a coder but partnering with coder and we now too busy with.......

Sorry

Chill. No problem at all.

Hello everyone..

Hello everyone,i'm just baby on the Fx, so i want learning much about Fx.

I really want to learning about trading an alternative to get good knowledge is here.

So Ill be in here for a long time because not an easy to become an expert trader.

BayiFX:
Hello everyone,i'm just baby on the Fx, so i want learning much about Fx.

I really want to learning about trading an alternative to get good knowledge is here.

So Ill be in here for a long time because not an easy to become an expert trader.

For general information Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

Then you should demo with consistent result at least 2month

In the momments try find and learn some strategy here

Hope it helps

Welcome

Hello BayiFX,

A warm welcome from me to forex-tsd

hope you will enjoy every moment that you are going to spend here!

Good Luck!

Kashif.

Reason: