In need of a simple pip counter for mt4

Hi, please i am in search of a simple indicator to show me the number of pips currently running on my chart whether in profit or loss. It should be at the right hand top corner of the chart. It should be display below the Expert advisor symbol so they don't conflict. Thanks

4 and 5 digit compliant.

Example

EJ = +7 pips

EU = +3 pips

e.t.c

use a sharp color.

Many thanks in advance

Ok no need writing prefix "pips". Only the number is ok.

Jah bless you

Try this...

Xard777

Files:

Hello xard777, thanks richly for your time and effort in coding. I have attached on my chart and hopefully by market open I will try it on live trade. For now, nothing is displaying on my chart. Thanks very much

Works great! Exactly what i wanted. Thanks

xard777:
Try this... Xard777

Hi Xard777;

How do I configure this indi so that it displays a pip count only for the chat it is attached to. In other words I would place this indi on multiple charts, but on each chart it only shows the count for that specific chart. Or do you know if there is another indi for this purpose?

Thanks

speedytina:
Hi Xard777;

How do I configure this indi so that it displays a pip count only for the chat it is attached to. In other words I would place this indi on multiple charts, but on each chart it only shows the count for that specific chart. Or do you know if there is another indi for this purpose?

Thanks

speedytina

Change line 53 from :

for (i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>= 0;i--){if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){[/CODE]

to

[CODE]for (i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>= 0;i--){if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){if (OrderSymbol()!=_Symbol) continue; if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){

and it will show pips count only for the symbol of the current chart

mladen:
speedytina

Change line 53 from :

for (i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>= 0;i--){if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){[/CODE]

to

[CODE]for (i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>= 0;i--){if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){if (OrderSymbol()!=_Symbol) continue; if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){
and it will show pips count only for the symbol of the current chart

Thank you very much mladen. Works perfectly.

Regards

Hey guys, how can I add a decimal to this indicator?

I would like to see XX.X instead of XX.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks! 

Twisty81 :

Hey guys, how can I add a decimal to this indicator?

I would like to see XX.X instead of XX.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks! 

maybe with this can help .........

<ex4 file deleted>
Reason: