who currently uses a trading strategy based on heiken ashi in a profitable way?

Hi!

i am trying to develop an expert advisor based on heiken ashi candles.

The problem is that I can't filter the revenue, the system opens positions even when there is no actual trend.

Has anyone developed a good profitable strategy based on heiken ashi?

There is an extended version of this indicator available in code base.

To me this indicator has good usage as an exit indicator. Or it can be used to lower the noise on low time-frames.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
There is an extended version of this indicator available in code base.

To me this indicator has good usage as an exit indicator. Or it can be used to lower the noise on low time-frames.

Hi! thanks for reply!

could you link me the indicator?
also i think heiken ashi is a good indicator to exit the operations, at least this is what i have been able to observe.

It gives you the ability to take the whole trend many times over. But perhaps the crossing of the sma are better to go out.

However, usually, what are the best trading systems or strategies to open positions before the trend becomes apparent?

A trend usually begins after enough liquidity has been accumulated. Liquidity Zones and Order Blocks are usually in play.

A trend usually begins after enough liquidity has been accumulated. Liquidity Zones and Order Blocks are usually in play.

thanks for reply!

is there some indicator for liquidity zones?

Some use zig zag. Assuming the SL orders under the pivot point from the indicator.

Ask YouTube.

It's not as simple as an indicator.

Some use zig zag. Assuming the SL orders under the pivot point from the indicator.

Ask YouTube.

It's not as simple as an indicator.
i use zigzag too
Reason: