MT4 do not trade some experts

Hi, 

First of all I will tell you that Im new with Meta trader 4. I have worked with a software called Autostock Before (automatic trading).

With that said, hope someone here can help me.

I have tried some experts on my demoaccount, first in backtest and then to a chart. This has worked fine.

I bought an expert that I seems to look promising, tried it in backtest with demoaccount and Everything looks good.

I put it on Another computer with a real account and set it up to a chart.

Now to the problem, the other that have this expert get trades, but I dont. Set it up to a chart on demo account and dont get trades there either.

I have checked all settings with the author and calculated lots so I will have a lot of margin with balance. (leverage 1:200, balance 3000SEK, try to buy 0.1 lot)

I have set max spread (20) way over what my broker has. (broker IG-LIVE) 

Slippage is set to 10 just so it could not be in the way.

I have ofcourse allowed trading in Metatrader and expertsettings.

I have a nice looking smily in top right corner in chart.

Does anyone have any suggestion what to look for ?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

Jose Daniel Stromberg Martinez:

I bought an expert

Contact your seller.

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:

Contact your seller.

"I have checked all settings with the author "

Jose Daniel Stromberg Martinez: "I have checked all settings with the author "

Glad it worked out for you, since us users can't possibly help.

Reason: