What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 6

Itso >> :

You don't happen to be locking? Sounds like this one. Advice - run it on a strong trend (seems to be working on a flat now?) If everything is OK - you won't have any more problems in your life.

BUT - for some reason I have déjà vu - everything suddenly ends abruptly and sadly with a margin call :(

I've had it running since the 7th of April uninterrupted. You can see for yourself what movements there have been.

Well, drop it off and try it out.

In my opinion, it's not about lots, it's about waiting out the trend. If the Expert Advisor correctly guessed the market moves, then you wouldn't have a 30% deposit drawdown, would you?

Anyway, good luck =)

The fact that it's a martin, many have noticed, as it's almost a perfect straight line with dings, characteristic just for it.

Тут по экспоненте увеличение лота с коэффициентом от 1 до 3. Ну так у меня. Хотя в принципи ничего не мешает завернуть до бесконечности )) Но этого как правило хватает. Максимум доходило до 1.5.

I don't know what exponent you have here, but the fact remains that it's a martin. Increasing the lot from 0.1 to 1.5 is not a mere 15 times. The maximum number of losing trades in a row was 4, so that's about a doubling. And 1.1 is out of the question.

Basically, so far so good. If you manage to withdraw the money, that's good. Skymaster, just be prepared for bigger drawdowns, because 4 losses in a row with a losing percentage of 26% is not the limit.

P.S. And I do not like the current drawdown of 1600 quid, i.e. 27%. It's either trivial over sitting, or the same martin, but no longer with 4 losing in a row. You should withdraw your initial capital as soon as possible, so you don't feel bad about losing the whole account.

Skymaster >> :

I have it running since April 7th without any interruption.

So what about monitoring if you don't want to post the login?

The monitored account will not be copied (for your peace of mind).

>> and I don't think anyone would like to.

Does anyone really think that such experts have the right to live? Skymaster, if this is real, take the money from the broker and make a new EA quickly !

Skymaster писал(а) >>
The Expert Advisor has been working on real account since April 7 of this year up to the present moment. However, several orders could have triggered at the moment I was writing this post.

Let the councillor work for six months, but it's not worth putting a "creation" out there overnight for "national discussion".

Skymaster >> :
Actually the Expert Advisor has been working on the real account since April 7 of this year up to now. However, as I was writing this post, several more orders might have triggered.

100% bullshit.

It has been said 100 times before that EAs can't make money like this.

You can even draw such pictures in Paint with the results from the tester, after optimisation...

Here is the results of the same period with 0.1 fixed lot):

What do you think of the EA's performance?

Where is the author of this thread?

artem писал(а) >>

Where is the author of this thread?

Where as where - I just met Kolya Morzhov ;-)

Reason: