Error number 6 - page 16

Wrote a simple expert that places orders.
If you place orders every tick, it works for quite a long time before an error occurs.
If every minute, a couple of tries is enough and that's it....

I gave my Expert Advisor to my friend who has build 182 on 26 August, Alpari, demo. The Expert Advisor has worked all day today without a single error at number 6! I have worked with Alpari on the 182 build on 14 September and pre183 - today the entire day with error number 6!

Here's the deal. I am going to ask my friend to upload his MT and send it to me and test it... :)))

Yes, I also wanted to ask who has what operating system, service packs?

I have just posted in a neighboring topic about semaphore
By the way, I have been running a simple Expert Advisor on the August build for a few weeks now, and from time to time it starts giving a series of instant execution orders on different instruments. Now I've looked at the logs, the only error is trade context busy. There are no mutexes there, everything is quite simple, OrderSend with stops in response to certain conditions. I have more than a dozen Expert Advisors.
I have
not tried it on demo account though and I have not tried real trading with it

winXPproSP2eng

I have just posted in a neighboring topic about semaphore<br / translate="no">.
By the way, I have been running a simple Expert Advisor on the August build for a few weeks now, and from time to time it starts giving a series of instant execution orders on different instruments. Now I've looked at the logs, the only error is trade context busy. There are no mutexes there, everything is pretty dumb, OrderSend with stops in response to certain conditions. I have more than a dozen Expert Advisors. I have not tried it on demo account though and I have not tried real trading with it.

winXPproSP2eng

Exactly... the truth is somewhere near...

It is very likely that some PROCESS is falling asleep or if there is a momentary interruption in communication, the order is set at флаг and is not cleared again, because once the error occurs, the order is no longer set. Only restarting the terminal helps.

Not only restarting the terminal. It sometimes lets it go, and trading is fine for a couple of minutes, then the same thing.
I have XP Pro SP1 rissified MUI

I have Win2k with all updates, Russian.
At home WinXP Russian with all the addenda, but it doesn't run MTS.

Yes, I also wanted to ask who has what operating system, service packs? <br / translate="no">

WinXPProSP1ru, Win2kProSP4ru. I and my friends had a lot of negative experiences with winXPproSP2eng until we scrapped it and switched back to SP1, hopefully you will too.

I had error 6 quite often, but not every time. However, I haven't tried to trade automatically from Expert Advisor under new builds for a long time - I'm busy debugging it. I trade on MQDemo with manual confirmation. Error 6 does not occur. Also I haven't tried it from under Win2k for a long time.

Да, еще хотел спросить у кого какие операционки, сервиспаки?

WinXPProSP1ru, Win2kProSP4ru. I and my friends got very frustrated with winXPproSP2eng until they tore it down and went back to SP1, I wish you the same.

No, about SP2 that you should not, everything works fine, just as always "winds" require "fine" adjustment :)
All in all, everyone's operating system is different... but the problem is the same!

I've been given a build of 26 August, I'll test it and write about it...
Reason: