W D Gann Indicators and others - page 3

Burp!

I'm aware of Gann, and Butterfly formations, (please don't try and belittle me) and know enough to realise the markets will turn on a static line sooner or later, even a broken clock is correct twice in a day.

I look more into the swings, as they are changing all the time, I like the vibration of the swings and include this combined with Fibonacci and Lfgtnh, Elliott wave in my studies. Static Gann lines do not impress me at all, they are out of date imho. Did you know Gann sold his papers TWICE? He allegdlly was a conn artist, but did help to covert planetry cycles to market applications which can be useful but in his day the markets were a lot more well behaved without the wild movement of today apart from crash days.

Trade Station Indicator

Foreverold,

This is the best I can do, I hope this helps.

If you need the parameters maybe look at the attached image in post 2.

Jorgka

Foreverold:
fred I will now lead you to a post of mine on another forum, (yes I am the same person)( hansom devil arn't I)

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?p=144996#post144996

the dates were picked out using Gann, for possible trending or reversal days, I posted 30 days in advance., not all are perfect, but it can show you the power of Gann.

below are some possible Gann/ Fibonacci days the gann lines will be broken, the trend may or may not reverse, but are days to watch for.

Yes next week is a give away with little happening on Friday, but watch the next days listed.

yes ther are going to be other days between these that are to be trending days, but I am this time posting " possible swing reversal days"

4-17-06

4-18-06

5-3-06

5-4-06

5-17-06

5-18-06

the reason the dates are next to each other is because one is a gann date, the other a fibonacci date, notice they are close, if they matched I would poing a finger and say that is the day.

Give it 30 days and see how close to the box the days are

The day is almost here folks, and here is what could be more proof

http://www.mestristradingacademy.com/ECChart1.htm

http://www.mestristradingacademy.com/ECChart2.htm

camisa:
what does this indicator do? I attached it to a chart and apparently nothing happened?

It will draw some horizontal lines with values in Black colour.If your background of the chart is in Black, please change it to white .I hope this information is suffice.

GANN Square of Nine

Hi all,

Anyone have a Gann Square of Nine indicator for Metatrader 4.

Cheers

Jorgka

May the Heavens show pips on us all

gann square of nine

Hi did you get a response to the gann square of nine indicator?

Also searching for gann fan for metatrader. It seems the one on mt4 is not giving optimized angles, and is significantly off sometimes.

Seeking gann fann for just 5 lines at angles, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 75.

Thank you in advance.

Bruce.

How do you choose scale to draw gann fan manually in MT4?

I applied the last indicator and this is what I got

Something wrong??

How do you apply it to a high or low?

ShadowWz:
Hi,

hope it's ok.

Cheers.

Can you change the black lines to other color. (red).

Thanks.

Coyan

Reason: