W D Gann Indicators and others - page 27

This is what I have found that is describing some Gann stuff. One is extremely similar to the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page68

Files:
gann.pdf  535 kb

Yes Mladen, it's one of the 3 articles of Stock & commodities who speak about that

I will try this indicator, because it seems to be that. Thanks for that, you have a wonderful memory

See U

Zilliq

zilliq:
Yes Mladen, it's one of the 3 articles of Stock & commodities who speak about that

I will try this indicator, because it seems to be that

See U

Zilliq

All we need is a description (textual description) of the Gann trend formula

It seems effectively be the right Gann Trend oscillator

It works like zigzag,

And as you see on my picture with a period of 6, we right see when there is a change of trend

I will think about that

Thanks a lot Mladen

Zilliq

Files:
Foreverold:
jorgka,

I sent you and email.

Here are the Gann Programs

tnk u so much !!!!

A couple of Gann swing indicators

Files:
gannsving.rar  73 kb

This is a version Gann adaptive smoother high low activator that should work on any metatrader version.

[Deleted]
mrtools:
This is a version Gann adaptive smoother high low activator that should work on any metatrader version.

Hi, Mrtools, Could you make a histo version of this Gann? One more, does it repaint?

Thanks!

Fire0520:
Hi, Mrtools, Could you make a histo version of this Gann? One more, does it repaint? Thanks!

Fire0520

No repainting. None of the correctly coded adaptive indicators repaints

Gann grid oscillator

gann_grid_oscillator.mq4

Files: