W D Gann Indicators and others - page 25

ValeoFX:
I do appreciate the fact that my reply is much later, but I gave up on it at first. I cannot create the square. I tried typing in the high/low parameters in the A-box, but nothing happens. I am curious to see how it works, plse Mladen.

Your reply #232 higher up. Sorry I should have used another means to show the original message. My fault.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

It simply takes the rectangle you have drawn and depending on the coordinates you determine to it (you can simply drag the rectangle corners to make a square you wish) and the red lines (the "fans") will be drawn by the indicator. Attaching a picture with some more info

Files:
gann_square.gif  63 kb

Thanks very much Mladen - it works. I had to name the rectangle and that was not clear to me.

Appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Is there a SQ9 oscillator mq4 that anyone can share?

Files:
ah.gif  25 kb

Maxwell10:
Is there a SQ9 oscillator mq4 that anyone can share?

Maxwell10,

Did you check this post :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566/page12 ?

gann_t3_high-low_activator.mq4

Hello all,

Hope everything is fine..First i need to thank for this cool indicator and then i need some modification about it if it is possible..I don t know if it is a silly idea or not but can we get this cool indicator of oscillator version like macd style..So we could have an early idea of possible trend change at gann hilo activator..If it can be done,there are 2 more options i need if it is not too much..Those are 4 colors version and also alert option(open bar,i mean repainting alert option also close bar non repainting alert option) when changing all 4 color..That would be great if it is possible...Take care and Thanx in advance....Have plenty of pips..

qualm01:
gann_t3_high-low_activator.mq4

Hello all,

Hope everything is fine..First i need to thank for this cool indicator and then i need some modification about it if it is possible..I don t know if it is a silly idea or not but can we get this cool indicator of oscillator version like macd style..So we could have an early idea of possible trend change at gann hilo activator..If it can be done,there are 2 more options i need if it is not too much..Those are 4 colors version and also alert option(open bar,i mean repainting alert option also close bar non repainting alert option) when changing all 4 color..That would be great if it is possible...Take care and Thanx in advance....Have plenty of pips..

This could be one way to show it as an oscillator, but I am not sure that it is what you have expected

mrtools:
This is a version of Gann high low activator using adaptive smoother, its mtf with alerts on color change.

Can we get a Histo version Please, Mr. Tools?

ish

mladen:
This could be one way to show it as an oscillator, but I am not sure that it is what you have expected

Hi Mladen does the oscillator have super smoother included with in it?

ish

ismael360:
Can we get a Histo version Please, Mr. Tools? ish

This is the histo version.

Many thanks Mr. Tools.

You are the man to see when it comes to Gann.

Love all your work.

ish

Reason: