Pama gann grid version 4.3

pama_ganngrid_oscv4.3.mq4

Files:

Gann HiLo for metatrader 5

gann_hilo.mq5

Files:
gann_hilo.mq5  3 kb

Hi guys,

Firstly thankyou to all for such great input. I use the Gann Hi Lo activator on my daily system for trend catching and whilst chopped sometimes in sideways markets it gives excellent results over the medium term combined with a few filters. Im now trying to develop a short term intraday system but require the ability to not only use a selection of MA's ( exponential, weighted..etc) but also input a shift value and Levels above and below the plotted Gann line. The only indicator ive found so far is the High-Low Activator V1.1 by Peperlizio that allows me to use variable MA's but if someone could adapt it to allow shift and levels Id be very much appreciative.

I've heard gunnwiththewind.mq4 is good...

Thanks, Ill have a look. I use ATR 14 multiples for partial profit levels with the multiple depending on historical volatility of the pair and a trailing stop also based on volatility. That way if in sideways markets I at least cover my costs but on trends I allow a portion to run until a reverse signal. Daily signals 0n CL and EurUsd are still short from 97 & and 1.37 so you can see the power of trend.

quick screenshot of what im using... Each pair has a different frequency so not one MA or MA length or MA shift works ... but after years of testing Ive found levels that are consistant. Gann HiLo gives pretty good entries,, but profit taking is the devil in the detail to make the system more efficient. Hence utilising ATR and also a Bollinger Band to know when to expect higher vol. hence allowance may for a vol breakout. Inside Bars are also a good indicator for where we will move.

https://charts.mql5.com/7/244/nas100-h1-ipsomprime-trading-co.png

Gann RVM indicator gann_rvm_v4.rar

Files:
Reason: