EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 13

shanyang:

thanks for the updating.

very nice EA, but in backtesting it opens too many oders (it coutinously opens 3 or more oders in same direction without closing the previous oders),i think that is risky,because if maket changes, and you have not enough free magin ,u will be magined out.

i tested it with best result in EUR/USD,and GBP/USD pair. in other currency pair not so profitable.

Dear shanyang,

This EA use OzFx Squeezemore trading system, this system use 3 lot for every entry order with Tp1=50, Tp2=100, and TP3=0,..

and if u using AES=true, in new signal occurs in same direction, this EA will open new order ,...with maximum order = MAxOrders...

if u want this EA to just open 1 lot for every signal,..you can edit this EA in meta editor, then delete second and third row=> res=ordersend(..........)

in buy order and sell order,...

also delete

extern double TakeProfit2 and 3...

Hope this can helping u,...

Thanks...

Hi my friend

I have a idea for your eas. very good in backtesting with no SL, but big Drawdowns, Maybe you can add a Martingale like.

Hi mas_awoo

I would like to forward test yours EA, is possible to insert opportunity to use micro-lots (0.01)?

Would be great

Gaur:
Hi mas_awoo

I would like to forward test yours EA, is possible to insert opportunity to use micro-lots (0.01)?

Would be great

Dear Gaur,..

My EA can be used for all account type.....

So just change value lot to 0.01 and you can using my EA....

Thanks

mas_awoo5182:
Dear Gaur,..

My EA can be used for all account type.....

So just change value lot to 0.01 and you can using my EA....

Thanks

ops...

i will post my results, thanks

Forward test Result

Hallo everyone,....

This is forward test result from Mr. Bricio Melo,

Using My OzFx Squeeze v2.1 with TP1, TP2 and TP3 to 50, 100 and 150 (DEMO ACCOUNT)

Thanks

Files:

wow nice forward testing....

can u post the set files....

I wanna forward test also...

thanks mas awoo

mas_awoo5182:
Hallo everyone,....

This is forward test result from Mr. Bricio Melo,

Using My OzFx Squeeze v2.1 with TP1, TP2 and TP3 to 50, 100 and 150 (DEMO ACCOUNT)

Thanks

i saw 2 currency pairs in the pic, did u test it in both pair parallel?

could u show me how u set the testing parameter?

thanks

i backtest the ozfx v2.1

encounter the following problems

in the testing log, it shows error information like:

2008.04.25 13:46:54 2007.07.10 23:24 My OZFx Squeeze v2.1 (basic on M series ) EURUSD,H4: OrderModify error 1

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.5955 at 2008.04.18 11:04 and price 1.5956 mismatched)

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2326 at 2008.04.18 08:00 exceeded)

what is that means, did u have the same problem during the testing?

h41k4L:
wow nice forward testing....

can u post the set files....

I wanna forward test also...

thanks mas awoo

That forward testing result i got from Mr. Bricio Melo, and i don't know what setting they used for that.. i thing Mr. Bricio Melo, use auto SL and trailing/BEP with TP 50, 100 & 150,...for MA i don't know... maybe 60 or 11??

Thanks.

Reason: