Help with russian broker invalid stops

I have an EA that works perfectly with other brokers, but I have been trying to demo on Broco Investment a Russian Broker.

When I set Stop Loss or Take Profit the buy or sell order is always rejected and the reason is Sell Error :Invalid stops. It is the same whether I set them at 10 pips or 100 pips, still the same answer.

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference in Russian brokers or how to set my stops a different procedure?

This is a ECN-broker and as like as other mt4 ECN-brokers (MBtrading and ATCbrokers) it does not allow to set up stop-loss and take-profit levels simultaneously with market order. First you must open position, and then you can set s/l and t/p. In fact, this is true only for InstaExecution orders. Pending orders are allowed to have s/l and t/p setted beforehand.

buko:
I have an EA that works perfectly with other brokers, but I have been trying to demo on Broco Investment a Russian Broker.

When I set Stop Loss or Take Profit the buy or sell order is always rejected and the reason is Sell Error :Invalid stops. It is the same whether I set them at 10 pips or 100 pips, still the same answer.

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference in Russian brokers or how to set my stops a different procedure?

Either Broco Trader or Broco Investor platform when you use buy/sell "market order" you can't place stop loss or take profit at the same time. Only after you have open order, then you are able to place Stop Loss or Take Profit. You are able place stoploss and target profit using pending order.

avento:
This is a ECN-broker and as like as other mt4 ECN-brokers (MBtrading and ATCbrokers) it does not allow to set up stop-loss and take-profit levels simultaneously with market order. First you must open position, and then you can set s/l and t/p. In fact, this is true only for InstaExecution orders. Pending orders are allowed to have s/l and t/p setted beforehand.

Thanks guys but is that not a little crazy? I mean if the market is movin fast you have no protection or profit goals on the first order? Is that right? And how long would they hold your tp and sl after the trade is made? Maybe I have had the shaft too many times on brokers and feel iti is best to protect yourself from the begining.

And is this an ECN Broker and do you know if they have Instant execution of orders?

yes, they have instant execution orders, but they work in the same fashion described above. I have a live account with them on the MT4 currenex bridge they offer. great execution time. slowest is five seconds. best I've seen with any MT4 based broker. MBT and ATC are the same. these are the only 3 mt4 brokers I would put my funds in right now because it is an ECN

Any comments on this Broco Broker

Can you please share your trading experience with this Broker. Is there any difficulties in fund deposit & withdrawal particularly.

Kind of worry about the withdrawal as this guy is in Russia.

Thanks in advanced.......

they are good on their execution. better than any market maker i have been with. don't believe me, look at my live weekly trading stats on my profile link.

and deposit is less than 24hrs. so that's good and they have a fast response on the forum they have. but just because they are russian, doesn't mean a lot to me any more. a scam comes from anywhere! besides, it's in st. petersburg, not moscow so there's some money at least in that part. then we did a physical address check on them and it's in the business district. you just have to really read into the situation before just saying they're no good. hell, there' not one broker in the usa i would use mt4 with... quite yet. and remember, the biggest ponzi shceme ever just went down here too! i would say so far they have been good on what they say. no complaints here. just making money!

Reason: