[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 698

Salavatka:
you wouldn't buy 0.1 for 3.5.
Instaforex, the lots are 10 times bigger there. And the leverage is 1:1000

Salavatka:
you wouldn't buy 0.1 for 3.5.

Yeah, well, that's a bit of a tranny figure, isn't it?

MobileMan:
Guys! I got my own personal record today! I'm shocked myself! Before the opening of America found my old, lost account, it had 3.5 $, let me think, overclock it, went 0.1 lot (Insta), profit, then more profit, etc., in short for a couple hours and it was $ 208! Increased the deposit of 59 times )))) I am shocked that it happened so). This is an example of aggressive high risk intraday trading on momentum downwards )

I'm afraid the mobile is no longer with us ... the top secret departments of Wall Street are urgently evacuating it

MobileMan:
Guys! I got my own personal record today! I'm shocked myself! Before I opened america, found my old, lost account, it had 3.5 $, let me think, overclock it, went 0.1 lot (Insta), profit, then more profit, etc., in short for a couple hours and it was 208 $. Increased the deposit of 59 times )))) I am shocked that it happened so). This is an example of aggressive high-risk intraday trading on downside)

I don't believe it )))))))))))))))))))))

MobileMan:
Guys! I got my own personal record today! I'm shocked myself! Before I opened america, found my old, lost account, it had 3.5 $, let me think, overclock it, went 0.1 lot (Insta), profit, then more profit, etc., in short for a couple hours and it was 208 $. Increased the deposit of 59 times )))) I am shocked that it happened so). This is an example of aggressive high-risk intraday trading on downside)
How much can i prove to you that you can make very good deposits without huge drawdowns and stop loss trade risks!

MobileMan:
Guys! I got my own personal record today! I'm shocked myself! Before I opened america, found my old, lost account, it had 3.5 $, let me think, overclock it, went 0.1 lot (Insta), profit, then more profit, etc., in short for a couple hours and it was 208 $. Increased the deposit of 59 times )))) I am shocked that it happened so). This is an example of aggressive high-risk intraday trading on momentum downwards )

And tomorrow zero again))))))))))))))

And you know what I tell you mobile. Making money from a single trend is not a sign of skill. BUT an indicator of earning, a true one-off....

strangerr:

And tomorrow it's zero again))))))))))))))
he has these accounts drained )))) he can't even remember ))))

So what do we have, the pound goes down or the eu goes back up^ (if it goes up I sell it again)

MobileMan:
Staty
Reason: