Do you use martingale strategy?

  • 48% (21)
  • 52% (23)
Total voters: 44
Martingale is too risky for me. On small accounts, I usually use Labouchère system. (split martingale)
On main account, its fixed lots.

Amit Goyal:
Martingale is too risky for me. On small accounts, I usually use Labouchère system. (split martingale)
On main account, its fixed lots.

Thanks for your post 😉
I am using nartingale 
But in cent account to maximize the balance
As previously said, it is not recommended with small accounts
I can say it is great (martingale) but limited usage such as using filters and stop trading in news time
Mohammad Soubra:
I am using nartingale 
But in cent account to maximize the balance
As previously said, it is not recommended with small accounts
I can say it is great (martingale) but limited usage such as using filters and stop trading in news time
Amit Goyal:
Martingale is too risky for me. On small accounts, I usually use Labouchère system. (split martingale)
On main account, its fixed lots.

Both of you are correct

each one has his strategy

you can see one is selling a pair while the opposite one is buying but in the final both of them are winners/losers

so, more people are misunderstanding the Martingale or they are using it bad hard use

it is really hard and risky but this is the Forex

for me I have polled as YES

I use martingale myself in cent accounts and it's working fine! Good discussion going on here and if one uses this strategy wise it's a good working strategy!
martingale report will always crash . . . . .

Yes

I use it, but do not trade on any pair that is about to get news.

Works really well for me. 

Yes I used it

  Martingale is only money management guys. The acutal system is what is the bread and butter to making the money management work.