Multi pair indicators - page 47

Rajken:
That is not true , that if the indicator has to give accurate information , it has to have irrelevant information of 6 other pairs (total 8 pairs ).

Take an example: euro is strong and yen is weak , your indicator would show me 3 pairs eur usd , usd yen and eur yen.

The other 5 currencies are ranging , but there is no clear edge by using the information on the other pairs.If eur yen is strong , a single indicator would show that , but usd yen is choppy and eur usd is choppy , the single multi cross indicator would show you entry but there is high probability , that the euro yen would get choppy .

With your indicator , the multi stochastics , I can see if the three pairs are aligned .I use it only for sound voice alerts , before I use a special indicator (a custom indicator comprising the following indicators combined in one .....1)multitime frame support /resistance ,2)m/t stoch 3) 5 mas , 4)price action candles and 5)momentum 6)fundamentals ) etc.I would not rely on a simple cross , I need superior gadgets.

The fx correlator is OK when combined , but the edge is lacking (it combines and dilutes the relevant information) , whereas the way I am using your indicator , it gives an edge.

The only problem with the sound alerts , and the way the coder has coded them is , I have to make 8 copies for each pair and change the currency pairs names on each of the 8 copies.I only use them for my own use.

What I wanted to tell is the following :

If you use it to see crosses of only two values, why using that indicator?

It is like using the bazooka to kill a fly (sort of speaking)

And the rest : calculate how many possible crosses can happen if 8 symbols are used (all in all there would be 32 types of crosses). That is why I suggested that if you use it only for two symbols, that some simpler indicator could be used

Anyway, all the best

Happy trading

Mladen

Often you see correlated pairs showing a set up developing , but the confirmation on other pairs takes time to materialize , traders often wait for confirmations on other pairs.This is where the multi pairs indicator is useful , for seeing confirmations on several instruments on a single indicator.Putting a indicator on a single instrument is not as effective as confirmations on several instruments.

i managed to add sounds and it is working fine , but I had to make 20 different combinations of pairs and triggers for different set ups.I only use this indicator for early signals , then look for confirmations on on other pairs on another custom indicator.There are other uses for indicators.

I have added almost 15 different sounds to the indicators , so now my computers are generating voice signals , as per image.

Files:
indices.jpg  285 kb
clipboard01.jpg  130 kb
sounds.jpg  113 kb

Mladen

This indicator is sticking a lot and goes to sleep , until I refresh charts or change profiles or templates. Can you see what is wrong .

This has been suggested to me as follows

The symbol name of your chart use suffix ($), probably add this suffix to "SymbolSuffix" parameter will fix your problem.

I am attaching the indicator on 5 Minute chart of GBPUSD, but i don't find anything wrong. No sign that the indicator goes sleep because it update it's value each tick.

Please advise if the above will help

Files:

Rajken:
Mladen

This indicator is sticking a lot and goes to sleep , until I refresh charts or change profiles or templates. Can you see what is wrong .

This has been suggested to me as follows

The symbol name of your chart use suffix ($), probably add this suffix to "SymbolSuffix" parameter will fix your problem.

I am attaching the indicator on 5 Minute chart of GBPUSD, but i don't find anything wrong. No sign that the indicator goes sleep because it update it's value each tick.

Please advise if the above will help

From your chart, either you have to add "($)" in the SymbolsSuffix, or when you are enetering symbols in the symbols list, enter it already as "EURUSD($)" already

Thanks

What suffix do I need on indices like dax , nasdaq , ftse100 or do I not need anything?

Just for info ,nice indicator to see all instruments aligned , good for trading stock indices with indicator.

Files:

Rajken:
Thanks

What suffix do I need on indices like dax , nasdaq , ftse100 or do I not need anything?

Just for info ,nice indicator to see all instruments aligned , good for trading stock indices with indicator.

If you have symbols like "EURUSD($)","GBPUSD($)" and then "FTSE100" (no "$" addition) and so on. then enter the exact symbols name in the list of symbols and keep the suffix parameter empty

Rajken:
Thanks

Why don't you enter symbols names as they are in the list of symbols?

nbtrading:
Why don't you enter symbols names as they are in the list of symbols?

Hi

If you look at my image , market watch has EURUSD(£) , if you look at demo (second image from left) it has no $/£ sign , but the tabs have £ (bottom of charts).

So I am not used to this changing and chopping £/$ , what is easiest solution?.

I have 10 indicators on each chart and made a really quality template , using 9 free indicators . The quality of information can not be gained from just 1 indicator , but a combination of ranging indicators , trending areas , multi currency strength indicators and buy sell voice alerts.It is like having a gaming platform with multi monitors , it is great.

Thanks everybody.

Files:

hi rajken

with excuse, after uploading these pictures did you try to reviewed your pictures,if any thing is visible and understandable even with full zoom

mntiwana:
hi rajken with excuse, after uploading these pictures did you try to reviewed your pictures,if any thing is visible and understandable even with full zoom

Just search for free software irfanview and crop into 4 images .here they are

Files:
Reason: