Multi pair indicators - page 42

mladen:
Try this one out : 10.9_3.27sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

Boss

Thanks for your kindness, but I think there is some problem. I don't see any pair Name, just shows text LABEL. Kindly fix it.

Regards

Files:

mehtabkk:
Boss

Thanks for your kindness, but I think there is some problem. I don't see any pair Name, just shows text LABEL. Kindly fix it.

Regards

Here you go : 10.9_3.27sto_wts__ht_alert_1.mq4

Files:

BOSS, I am sorry, I guess I haven't explained properly what I asked you to do. I want different pairs on the same chart.

Kindly have a look at the attached picture. The attached pic shows the same chart for 3 different pairs.

Indicator must have an option to insert Currency Pair Name. Then we can load different pairs on the same chart.

Kindly help Sir

Best Regards

Files:

How did you make that example?

Bro

I loaded Mladen's indicator in post# 413 three times on the same chart with three different pair names, but as you can see the indicator is not yet working properly as it is showing one chart in all three pairs.

I edited the picture in MS Paint. (Simple).

Hope you understand now.

Cheers

mehtabkk:
Bro

I loaded Mladen's indicator in post# 413 three times on the same chart with three different pair names, but as you can see the indicator is not yet working properly as it is showing one chart in all three pairs.

I edited the picture in MS Paint. (Simple).

Hope you understand now.

Cheers

Here is a version with a choice of symbol too : 10.9_3.28sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version with a choice of symbol too : 10.9_3.28sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

LOVE YOU BOSS

I DONT HAVE WORDS TO THANK YOU.

GUYS, I hope you know what does this indicator mean. You can keep an eye on many pairs with daily trend alerts if the trends change. The GREEN line is daily trend changing indicator with alert function and the RED line is Weekly.

The blue off course is the current selected TF with ALERTS of levels selected by the user.

THANKS BOSS. MY SALUTES

Here is a version with a choice of symbol too :

Sir.

The Alert function is not working for the pairs that we loaded, but it Alerts for the pair on the chart only.

In the attached picture, I opened a chart of USDCHF, and loaded AUD combination pairs, but as you can see the alert is given for the USDCHF.

Needs your attention to be fixed Sir.

Regards

Files:
for_mladen.png  109 kb

mladen:

Sir.

The Alert function is not working for the pairs that we loaded, but it Alerts for the pair on the chart only.

In the attached picture, I opened a chart of USDCHF, and loaded AUD combination pairs, but as you can see the alert is given for the USDCHF.

Regards

Here you go : 10.9_3.29sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

Happy trading

mladen:

Sir.

Regards

Why are you keeping opened all the main charts too?

You don't need to do that

Reason: