Multi pair indicators - page 46

mladen:
Multi pair Blau TSI indicator with alerts when any of the symbols crosses up or down level specified by the user : multi_pair_blau_tsi_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Is there a Stochastic available in this format plse?

I am unable to locate it and would appreciate a link if it is.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Is there a Stochastic available in this format plse?

I am unable to locate it and would appreciate a link if it is.

Thanks in advance.

There are 2 versions of multi pair stochastic

Here : Multi pair Stochastic nmc.mq4

And here : Multi pair Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4

mladen:
There are 2 versions of multi pair stochastic

Here : Multi pair Stochastic nmc.mq4

And here : Multi pair Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4

As always deeply indebted and thankful.

Hi Mladen

very useful indicators .

Could you add sound alerts as follows

1)sound alerts .two alerts

2)Alert based on 2 indicators readings on two lines

sound alert

condition:If EURGBP and EURUSD BOTH rise 40 points in last 4 hours , and indicator readings are above 60 , play alert sound.If EURGBP AND EURUSD BOTH fall 40 points and indicator readings are below 40 play alert1 sound.

I should be able to change these sounds files .There are two sound files for indicator .Please test this

I change this name of you indicator for loading on my charts

Files:

Rajken:
Hi Mladen

very useful indicators .

Could you add sound alerts as follows

1)sound alerts .two alerts

2)Alert based on 2 indicators readings on two lines

sound alert

condition:If EURGBP and EURUSD BOTH rise 40 points in last 4 hours , and indicator readings are above 60 , play alert sound.If EURGBP AND EURUSD BOTH fall 40 points and indicator readings are below 40 play alert1 sound.

I should be able to change these sounds files .There are two sound files for indicator .Please test this

I change this name of you indicator for loading on my charts

Rajken

Since there are possible 8 symbols in that indicator, the number of possible alerts is very high - to the level when it is not practical to have it alert

hi Mladen

I am only using two indicator readings on only two pairs , at a time .Only one alert is triggered at any one time within 4 hours , so I do not see problem , but then I do not know much about mt4 and coding.

I usually eliminate the other 5 to 6 pairs from indicator .I have hired a coder to do it (only for my own use) .If it works , I will let you know.

Would the problem be with coding the conditions of trigger , or would the problem be with playing too many alerts at same time?I have many other indicators playing voice multi__euryen_30_8_18.mq4multi__indexes_30_8_18.mq4multi_aud_nzd_30_8_18.mq4 wav sounds all day , like

By the way thanks for these indicators .This is how I use them .

Thanks

Rajken

Mladen

Are these available in mt5 and can the following compiling warnings affect the performance ?Can indicator be upgraded to new mt4/

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  79 kb

Just for your information , I got coded sound wav files alerts( with voices for indicator reading alerts ), it works fine.If you havemany indicators and sounds , it saves watching screen a lot.

Thanks for indicators and work on it .Very useful.

Rajken:
hi Mladen

I am only using two indicator readings on only two pairs , at a time .Only one alert is triggered at any one time within 4 hours , so I do not see problem , but then I do not know much about mt4 and coding.

I usually eliminate the other 5 to 6 pairs from indicator .I have hired a coder to do it (only for my own use) .If it works , I will let you know.

Would the problem be with coding the conditions of trigger , or would the problem be with playing too many alerts at same time?I have many other indicators playing voice multi__euryen_30_8_18.mq4multi__indexes_30_8_18.mq4multi_aud_nzd_30_8_18.mq4 wav sounds all day , like

By the way thanks for these indicators .This is how I use them .

Thanks

Rajken

Then you do not need to use a multi symbol version at all (use some simple cross indicator)

If that indicator is to be made properly then it has to predict all the possible crosses and alerts (and that is not just 2 crosses)

Anyway, happy trading

mladen:
Then you do not need to use a multi symbol version at all (use some simple cross indicator)

If that indicator is to be made properly then it has to predict all the possible crosses and alerts (and that is not just 2 crosses)

Anyway, happy trading

That is not true , that if the indicator has to give accurate information , it has to have irrelevant information of 6 other pairs (total 8 pairs ).

Take an example: euro is strong and yen is weak , your indicator would show me 3 pairs eur usd , usd yen and eur yen.

The other 5 currencies are ranging , but there is no clear edge by using the information on the other pairs.If eur yen is strong , a single indicator would show that , but usd yen is choppy and eur usd is choppy , the single multi cross indicator would show you entry but there is high probability , that the euro yen would get choppy .

With your indicator , the multi stochastics , I can see if the three pairs are aligned .I use it only for sound voice alerts , before I use a special indicator (a custom indicator comprising the following indicators combined in one .....1)multitime frame support /resistance ,2)m/t stoch 3) 5 mas , 4)price action candles and 5)momentum 6)fundamentals ) etc.I would not rely on a simple cross , I need superior gadgets.

The fx correlator is OK when combined , but the edge is lacking (it combines and dilutes the relevant information) , whereas the way I am using your indicator , it gives an edge.

The only problem with the sound alerts , and the way the coder has coded them is , I have to make 8 copies for each pair and change the currency pairs names on each of the 8 copies.I only use them for my own use.

Reason: