Multi pair indicators - page 53

All macds from this thread are working OK for me

mladen:

Updated version of muti pair blau tsi made compatible with the new metatrader 4:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
multi_pair_blau_tsi_nmc.mq4

hi sir mladen, mai i know what to fix the symbol because it doesnt show the symbol on the 2nd data window...

tq... 

regards,

vavavoom 

vavavoom:

hi sir mladen, mai i know what to fix the symbol because it doesnt show the symbol on the 2nd data window...

tq... 

regards,

vavavoom 

Set the "UniqueID" parameter to unique value for each instance of the indicator that you attach to the chart and then yu can have as much indicators on the same chart as you wish (as long as the UniqueID parameter of each is different from the other)

vavavoom:

tq... 

regards,

vavavoom 

mladen:
Set the "UniqueID" parameter to unique value for each instance of the indicator that you attach to the chart and then yu can have as much indicators on the same chart as you wish (as long as the UniqueID parameter of each is different from the other)
Sorry sir I still don't get it. Could you share a template? 

mntiwana:
Tq very much....really appreciated. ..

vavavoom:
Sorry sir I still don't get it. Could you share a template? 
Just change the UniqueID parameter to some new value different from the first indicator UniqueID parameter - no need for template

This one Looks like multi_pair_candles, but can not work in MT4, Have some one can fix it?

Mendel:
This one Looks like multi_pair_candles, but can not work in MT4, Have some one can fix it?

Try it out now

mladen:

Try it out now

Thanks, Mladen

But, sorry still can not work, when I compile it and find many errors. 

Reason: