Multi pair indicators - page 24

Multi symbols momentum ...

Then it would be something like this :

Have a nice weekend

leonidas:
Separate momentum lines for each pair in the same window to see when they are crossing.

Multi symbol velocity

Mladen, could you make "Multi symbol velocity" ?

Thanks, in advance.

mladen:
What would "separate momentums" mean?

mladen,

I need to see separate lines in the same window - to measure difference and to see when they are crossing.

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page17

leonidas:
mladen, I need to see separate lines in the same window - to measure difference and to see when they are crossing.

mladen:
Then it would be something like this :
Have a nice weekend

Thanks malden! You are guru

Multi Pair and MTF Awesome Indicator

Greeting all,

I have been in this forum for quite sometimes but this is my 1st post as I am very bad in coding indicators. But its been a very helpful and awesome forum for me. anyway, straight to the point, actually I am looking for a multi pair Awesome Oscillator (AO) with adjustable period (for each pair...actually i only need 2 pairs), its type of ma and type of price. I have been searching high and low but could not find one. Or if anyone can help me incorporate the adjustable period, MA and type of price for each pair. I really hope it can be done as being a terrible in coding i am not sure of the level of difficulty to make one.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Best regard and thanks.

here i post the mult pair AO indicator for reference. multi_pair_awesome_oscillator.mq4

Hi hentai88,

Just found it on this post - Multi Pair and MTF:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page15

Hey guys,

Need a little help modifying this indicator for multiple pairs. I tried to tweak mladen's multi-pair momentum indi but it just wouldn't work. Using iClose it just shows straight lines.

Basically my indi runs a calculation based on the current and current+12 candles then plots the value to a separate window. Works great for the current pair but I would like it to plot the result from several currencies on the same window.

Help? Should be simple but I'm having the hardest time

Thanks

Files:

newdigital:
Hi hentai88,

Just found it on this post - Multi Pair and MTF:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page15

Thanks newdigital. The indicator you posted is exactly the one that i posted as a sample or reference. Just wonder if the AO's time period for different pair can be adjustable.

But thanks again. I'll just stick with 2 charts with different AO setting if it cant be done.

hentai88

By definition awesome oscillator is a difference between sma(5) and sma(34)

Other periods (and averages methods) would become a simple averages crosses (or macd in case when ema would be used)

hentai88:
Thanks newdigital. The indicator you posted is exactly the one that i posted as a sample or reference. Just wonder if the AO's time period for different pair can be adjustable. But thanks again. I'll just stick with 2 charts with different AO setting if it cant be done.
Reason: