Wave_AutoTrendLines - New MT4 indicator - page 3

Indicator

Thanks for posting your indicator. Being a beta version does is have a expiration date. I look forward to following your thread. Keep up the good work. Jatki24300

ace:
Hello aSystem2000, thank you for posting your indicator

you mentioned Advanced Get, have you or your colleagues have tried to

code Advanced Get's ' Ellipse ' indicator for MT4 ? is such a thing possible ?

Yes it is possible.

I know people who already did such tests.

And algorithm I know too

But some problems need to be solved, when the scale of current timeframe price chart changes. There are distortions of a graphic figure

Sorry, It's MT4

Good luck

jatki24300:
Thanks for posting your indicator. Being a beta version does is have a expiration date. I look forward to following your thread. Keep up the good work. Jatki24300

I promised people to present the new version this week.

But has got in a time trouble. It is A lot of letters and inquiries

there will be a new version up to the end of month

Dear ladies and gentlemen

I'll go far away from the Internet today, to have time to make all changes for the end of month.

I'll be on Monday

On Tuesday expect the new version and representation of trade tactics with this indicator

All the best, Up to a meeting

Thanks

Thanks for fast reply. Look forward to update. Thanks for keeping us informed of your progress. You are doing good work. Jatki24300

Asystem2000

Can you tell us how you use this indicator. Seems to me that it lags drawing the orange numbers. Thanks Jatki24300

jatki24300:
Can you tell us how you use this indicator. Seems to me that it lags drawing the orange numbers. Thanks Jatki24300

Yes, this is correct. What were you expecting? Real time signals that don't repaint? Can't have the best of both worlds my friend.

thanks asystem2000 for the indi.

Is there an update??

hi. i know u said u wee gonna be busy so only answer if u have time. what do i do with ex4 file. ive put it into experts. then into indcators folder, restarted pmt4. its showing in my experts but its grey and i cant put it on my chart. can u help please.

thanx

I submit the final version of the indicator.

What corrected:

1. Improved algorithm for calculating wave

2. All the errors corrected, which were seen by users

What is new:

1. Text & sound wave Alarms are added for High and Low periods. The High period Alarm is on by default.

2. Added junior waves calculation period. Rates are calculated on the data from lowest period. The new purple semaphores are drawing.

3. The Trigger_sens adjusted for all carrency. There is no need to change it. Best value 2-3

4. You can adjust the position of semaphores

5. Large capacity of the various settings

New useful addition:

Indicator calculates the forecast trend line

This is a new pink line that appears immediately after the new red semaphore

It is the forecast trend line

It may change its position, because it following the current situation. But it very accurately reflects the prices behavior.

Very useful for trade decisions

This is the latest version of the indicator and contains many usefuls.

This is a comprehensive tool for organizing successful trade

This is only a demo version.

The commercial version is much cheaper compared to similar systems for Omega.

Because there is no such instruments for MT4

Also for commercial version:

Instruction describing the trading tactics on the basis of this indicator is attached . As well as the continued assistance and tips

If you have any questions please contact me by PM

Good luck All

Reason: