Wave_AutoTrendLines - New MT4 indicator - page 4

this is repaint or not repaint

mememe:
this is repaint or not repaint

Not repaint. All pivots and trend lines (high, low) are const.

Only forecast trend line may change its position, because it following the current price situation.

Pivots (high,low,lowest) are created after waves calculating.

If all the facts confirm the formation of a wave, then there is the pivot. The pivot is stable and does not change

When the pivot (high,low) are established, the indicator forms a line.

Indicator uses a different algorithm to calculate the forecast trend line.

The forecast trend line calculation is made on the basis of current price dynamics

Good luck

need help please

i end up with an EX4 file after i unzipped. ive put it in my indicators file and in my experts but i cant get it onto my chart. is there something i havent done.

i like ur indicator. and would like to test it as it looks promising.

please help

thanx

alesio:
i end up with an EX4 file after i unzipped. ive put it in my indicators file and in my experts but i cant get it onto my chart. is there something i havent done.

i like ur indicator. and would like to test it as it looks promising.

please help

thanx

You must put EX4 file to [.../experts/indicator] directory, because WATi is an indicator.

If you would like to look how it work, use MT4 test system with visualization mode on.

Choose any expert. Better standard MT4 MACD expert. Launch it with the visualization mode on.

Then acceded WATi indicator to the chart. That is all.

You can test it & watch it behavior

Good luck

asystem2000:

This is only a demo version.

The commercial version is much cheaper compared to similar systems for Omega.

Because there is no such instruments for MT4

Also for commercial version:

Instruction describing the trading tactics on the basis of this indicator is attached. As well as the continued assistance and tips

If you have any questions please contact me by PM

Good luck All

I could not find the instruction as you said attached !...also may i know by when this demo will be expired. What will be the price forcommercial version .

By running your indicator using visual mode 1 hr tf for GBPUSD and by just looking at pink forecast trend line from feb 1st until todate the signal i got as below...(this is just my naked way of trade using this indi)

1) Around 3gmt feb 1st took sell at 1.9712 just after i saw the down trend pink line draw.

2) Around 13gmt feb 11th closed sell at 1.9486 and took buyjust after i saw the up trend pink line draw (about 220 pips collected )

3)Around 13gmt feb 15th closed buy at 1.9597just after i saw the down trend pink line draw (about 110 pips collected )...

----> 330pips for half month is not bad ha!!!

So tomorow i beleived suppose to take sell then wait until the up trend pink draw to appear ....

Indicator Purchase

Hi

Thanks for sharing your work.

Where I can I buy the commercial version of this indicator without expiry?

Rgds

Spy

Reason: