Wave_AutoTrendLines - New MT4 indicator - page 8

mladen:
xard777,

I would like to hear an answer to cadolinos question too (except for the part regarding my name (but I can suppose that the other mentioned people can say the same) : I did not take any part in writing that indicator nor did I take any part in that kind of code decompiling, changing or posting on TSD or anywhere else)

mladen

Hi mladen,

I have removed my attatchments so there is no further conflict of interest - my apologies

All the best

Xard777

This thread started so nice and ended so shitty! asymetric gave his email address (asystem2000@rambler.ru) and then hide. Then he gave a demo version which expired at the same time.

No responsibility at all. I am piss off also.

I am using his 3 Level ZZ Semafor but it repaints like crazy. if it would not repaint so much it could be a holy indicator.

Hermes

why does astems2000 not answer any emails? why put some stupid Durko Ltd crap text all over the top and an email that is not answered?

I ready to pay money for this indicator, WTF?

Dear All, 

I am Having this Indicator, But i dont have the Proper Setting For M15, I am getting Alert after completion on 4 or 5 bars. Any one please Help Me.

Reason: