Wave_AutoTrendLines - New MT4 indicator - page 2

asystem2000:
Dear ladies and gentlemen!

For today, I know about many indicator bugs, it's normal, because it's BETA version. Therefore I did not hurry up spreads it at a forum.

Nowday the manufacturing the new version comes to an end.

These bugs will be eliminated.

Therefore my request.

Do not write more about the technical work party of the indicator till new version

Thanks for understanding

Ok, good point. I look forward to your bugless version, as I liked the one with bugs already!

After publication of the new indicator version, I'll present two basic trade tactics (trend and contrtrend) by means of this tool.

Good Luck

молодец так держать я не думал что ты на инглише бачишь

я с мкул ру все интересуюсь.

только я так и не понял методы входа

stace:
молодец так держать я не думал что ты на инглише бачишь

я с мкул ру все интересуюсь.

только я так и не понял методы входа

English please.

He is congratulating asystem2000 on english language and said that still did not understand the rules to enter.

Dear aSystem2000:

I have tried various Zig Zag indicators. The points on them move after they appear.

I know your indicator is not a Zig Zag, but could you please tell me if the red and yellow dots (arrows) that show the peaks move after they are placed on the chart? If they do, then the trendlines would move too, I think.

Thank you for your answer.

jimven:
Dear aSystem2000:

I have tried various Zig Zag indicators. The points on them move after they appear.

I know your indicator is not a Zig Zag, but could you please tell me if the red and yellow dots (arrows) that show the peaks move after they are placed on the chart? If they do, then the trendlines would move too, I think.

Thank you for your answer.

The indicator doesn't change and not repaint semaphores (dots,arrows)

They appears when it is precisely known and there are confirming facts that the wave is generated completely.

Therefore trend lines are constant.

If it wasn't so. Can you imagine "trend lines dance" on the price chart .

The algorithm of waves calculation is approached to algorithm which uses by Advanced Get. Only without a marking and numbering of waves.

By the way, Advanced Get moves the pivots together with price.

And if the situation varies it quickly make changes.

This indicator doesn't do that, because its main task is to draw trend lines precisely and without changes

asystem2000:
Dear Stace,

You can receive answers at this Russian forum

There in detail all is explained and discussed with examples. There you can ask questions to receive more detailed information.

The discussion of trade tactics wasn't yet at this forum

Here we are in English-speaking territory and also should adhere to rules (So ethics say)

Best reqards and Good Luck

Ok gonna be there soon.

Hello aSystem2000, thank you for posting your indicator

you mentioned Advanced Get, have you or your colleagues have tried to

code Advanced Get's ' Ellipse ' indicator for MT4 ? is such a thing possible ?

Reason: