3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 9

Files:

EA for a mod "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor"

Hello,

Could anyone please try to create an EA with this modified "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4" and go "long" and "short" when the "3" appears? If you look at the indicator and at EUR/USD over a period on the M15 it looks that it shoudl work fine.

Could someone with programming experience fix that? I have tried with the ICustome function for weeks now but without any success.

Many thanks!

How to download this indicator

Sorry guys as you can see I dont know much,I like the indicator but do not know how to download it. When I try to do that a lot of numbers appear.How can I download it to my metatrader4.

Thanks in advance

utrader:
Hello,

Could anyone please try to create an EA with this modified "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4" and go "long" and "short" when the "3" appears? If you look at the indicator and at EUR/USD over a period on the M15 it looks that it shoudl work fine.

Could someone with programming experience fix that? I have tried with the ICustome function for weeks now but without any success.

Many thanks!

hey Utrader,i dont think you should be posting TRO's indicators around..

just a friendly note though

God bless

I agree with willkohsg. It is not nice. That modification was send only to Avery's list. You need to ask him before you put it here.

!! UTrader STOP !!

UTrader, this Indicator is not yours to publish.

Please, at least, delete your post immediately, and (hopefully, if you're a decent person) apologies to the Indicator's author.

Come on, man, play it straight!

Hmm... I do not know that no one can post any indicators here (tsd), UNLESS belongs to him/her!

Then how traders especially newbie doing the trading? All I know, there is a choice for the originator to release/publish their own indicators.... EX4 or MQ4.

Or, maybe u all bought from someone BUT I didn't see any different then the one distributed free by asystem2000.

Anyway, it is awesome (if u know to handle it well)...

MatXerof I just don't agree with you. Even if it is a mod from asystem2000. The owner of that mod has copyrights (intellectual property) and you need written permission from him to publish it.

mrpips:
MatXerof I just don't agree with you. Even if it is a mod from asystem2000. The owner of that mod has copyrights (intellectual property) and you need written permission from him to publish it.

IP? Who want to copy whos? The author always can protect it thru EX4 file. Trader's who like to let others who don't know, or asking for help will try to help by publishing respective indicator's. Hand-to-hand helping!

C'mon man.... there are thousands of indis here, FF or else where are scattered around by those traders in the contex of HAND-TO-HAND helping. They just get it from the author also. People create EA & so on base on certain indis too, provided they have the MQ4.

R U guys not in this field? Helping hands-to-hand?

Reason: