3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 2

toddanderson:
Could you please add an popup audio alert when the 3rd is made

Such wishes already were. I shall make it on following weeks.

Sorry, but huge shortage of time

By the way.

If you wish to switch off one of semaphores, establish it parameter of the period in a zero

How many bars will pass before we can consider a semaphore fixed? Is it the next bar or is it two bars?

Indicator

Great indicator. Any chance of a MTF version?

Great!

Great is an understatement! It is superbe!! used on mt in combination with TOR and zigzags iit is pure Elliot in optima forma. Real moneymaker for me!

asystem2000:
By the way.

If you wish to switch off one of semaphores, establish it parameter of the period in a zero

I did not like how quickly the smaller semaphore announced itself so I turned it off plus changed the settings in the larger semaphore.

I am using...

(0, 15, 65, 3/2, 8/5, 30/20)

Thanks

Xard777

xard777:
I did not like how quickly the smaller semaphore announced itself so I turned it off plus changed the settings in the larger semaphore.

I am using...

(0, 15, 65, 3/2, 8/5, 30/20)

Thanks

Xard777

And my friend, is that better now? On what pair for each pair reacts different a bit. What time frames?

roodstaart:
And my friend, is that better now? On what pair for each pair reacts different a bit. What time frames?

Only using it on geppy, your are right, different pairs different settings.

I am testing it on 15min geppy chart, but should work just fine on 4hr geppy chart for your bouncing pip scenario. Have you tried laguerre2-acs? It might be good for entry/exits on those long hauls

Reason: