3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 8

Pls could you post those arrows I saw on screenshot?

TheRumpledOne:

I fixed your float indicator. The text was overwriting on the USDJPY.

Thanks for sharing.

I think those arrows could help filter float indicator....thanks in advance

mpower:
Hey guys. I made a qiuck ea using the Bouncing Pip idea, with this indicator 3_Level_ZZ, ZigandZag, and float. Uses settings 100,60, for all indies. Enters on signal 3, arrow, and zero volume of float, exits the same way. Now the problem is that closing the order coincides with the conditions being met for opening the opposite order so ea cannot open opposite order, it needs a stop and reverse function added. You see in the picture attached it should have opened the opposite order since all conditions were met but it did not. Also, it needs a stoploss set for low of candle "Current+1" +spread, instead of a static stop of 100 pips. I have a very limited knowledge of mql4 made this with the ea builder. So it would be great if somebody can handle this. Also for the programmer. Could you check the buy/sell/close logic? If I put the brackets properly since sometimes those ea's that i make work on the backtester but not in real time. Hope this ideas would be helpful to people. I am attaching the 3 indies that u need and the ea.

Thanks for sharing.

Files:
float_1.mq4  9 kb
c2p7s.gif  18 kb

TheRumpledOne:

Thanks for sharing.

Please, can anyone make an alert when the float changing (the first girder after the gap). This would be great

Alert

Hello to everybody!

Is there already an alert for 3-lvl-semafor indicator!

Thanks

moving a arrow

Hi ,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am trying to find out how I can move the location of a arrow in a indicator, at the moment it is touching the bar making it difficult to see the high or low.

see screenshot.

thanks

Ian

Files:
arrow.jpg  35 kb

Arrows are objects. Find in your code parameters for arrows, i.e.

ObjectSet("Name of your arrow",OBJPROP_PRICE1,value).

Look at "value", figure out how it is calculated and change for top arrow - plus 10 pips, for bottom - minus 10 pips.

Hi roger,

thanks for the info, as you can tell I am not very good at this.

I have located the arrows code but I cant seem to make them move.

Files:
arrow1.jpg  79 kb

offset

hey ian..... just a wild guess but that appears to be from the zigzag semafor....

here it is with the changes you needed...... you'll note the new input , "delta".... that adjusts the offset.... h

Files:

hayseed:
hey ian..... just a wild guess but that appears to be from the zigzag semafor.... here it is with the changes you needed...... you'll note the new input , "delta".... that adjusts the offset.... h

Thanks Hayseed,

thats just what I needed.

cheers

ian

Reason: