Experts: Trend RDS

Trend RDS:

This expert dertemines the trend at a specific time then it goes in the opposite side

Author: bobby

i download the ea , i will try it to see how is it. thank you!!!

I noticed that your preset is at 12:30 - 00:00, but the reverse is set to FALSE.  Is it better to set reverse to TRUE or FALSE for best optimal results with this EA?

bnbb2004:

I noticed that your preset is at 12:30 - 00:00, but the reverse is set to FALSE.  Is it better to set reverse to TRUE or FALSE for best optimal results with this EA?

Hello bnbb2004. The reverse option is a reverse of the system and not the reverse part of the strategy. It's better to let the original setting (reverse = false).

Hi .Fynyoo - off the toppic -

.i'm studying on demark theory. i saw the post with the EA.but it doesn't work.sombody must have change the settings.so would you be kind enough to send me version of demarlines EA.

jude1817@yahoo.com

thanks a million.

1234567890:

Hi .Fynyoo - off the toppic -

.i'm studying on demark theory. i saw the post with the EA.but it doesn't work.sombody must have change the settings.so would you be kind enough to send me version of demarlines EA.

jude1817@yahoo.com

thanks a million.

I agree as I cannot get the EA to work on IBFX,  If you could please, repost the EA or also send me a copy to bnbb02008@yahoo.com.

Thx!  :-)

Thx funyoo!  This version does work on my demo account now...I will give it a try....

Strong investor program persons gather.

It was easy, but variously, you made them read an article of automatic buying and selling.
Buying and selling by 各 and technical analysis becomes a lot from the middle of 2006.
Just, it's technical, for, you couldn't earn any more.
When automatic buying and selling was programed in the character until 2 years ago such as RSI and resistance operations of BORINJA, with not falling at all, the profit grew rapidly.
A computer analysis of FX was that I participated in the foreign currency country of the world big, and I got up.
Please see and study a list of automatic buying and selling which corresponds in order also to earn the future I have made and have developed.
An article and the detailed statement with the detailed profit are mentioned.
Certain analysis method which doesn't also fall from 2006 is needed.
But, I also have to be able to win the analysis until 2006, it won't be also in common use from now on.
http://hanmaiwao.web.fc2.com/Sale/main.html
It's only a charge, but when not buying it, the information is free.
It isn't sales advertisement.
Because you can earn even if it isn't sold.
This also establishes a home for everyone.

〒311-2117 760-54 Iwao Hanma
http://www.mag2.com/m/0000221590.html

chumpyto:

i download the ea , i will try it to see how is it. thank you!!!

I'm in MALAYSIA ..If i want trade can you guide me what a preset time to same in MALAYSIA. Can you help me

HI

WICH TIME YOU ARE USEING FOR THE  EXPRET ISIT GMT

Reason: