3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 16

xx3xxx:
wait for the candle to stop -- which candle to stop , 1 hr, 15 min or 5 min candle ?? (question)

The candle to close on the chart you are trading.

new one

hai there......

please teach me how to trrade and make a little profit. i trade pair EUR/GBP

Gigofx:
hai there...... please teach me how to trrade and make a little profit. i trade pair EUR/GBP

Wrong thread. You are going to loose your money if you use any of the indicators posted here.

Sorry, but it is true.

FatherJack:
Wrong thread. You are going to loose your money if you use any of the indicators posted here. Sorry, but it is true.

That is only true some of the time. That is like saying "if you use a saw you will cut off your finger." Yes, it can happen but it doesn't have to happen.

Gigofx:
hai there...... please teach me how to trrade and make a little profit. i trade pair EUR/GBP

Wait for a #3 dot to show.

Wait for the candle with the #3 dot to close.

Enter a reverse trade if you see price reversing. If #3 dot moves over to the current candle then you have to wait for the candle to close.

Set your stop loss at 10 pips or 1 pip past the #3 dot price.

Your take profit exit is when another dot appears or you are up enough pips to satisfy your risk/reward.

Files:
nla_1.gif  41 kb

CodeMuncher:
That is only true some of the time. That is like saying "if you use a saw you will cut off your finger." Yes, it can happen but it doesn't have to happen.

yes, but a newbee is looking for places to put a finger in.

I am that assertive only because I know what it takes, to be profitable on FX. And a zigzag is definitely not the one to master first.

Medicine 4a Semafor

HeHe...tak ea look at this

Files:
h.jpg  369 kb

so clean !!

yes

kudahitam:
so clean !!

Those red signals on the bottom don't repaint..they are there to stay!!

Reason: