3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 15

xx3xxx:
when we see 3 level zig zag, we thought of R/S

this is a wrong concept

we should see that as EXIT prompt or flood gate

then we got it RIGHT, it does not matter that it repaint to a new one

how will you use 3 level zig zag, -- is it good for NO TRADE ZONE -- as well ---

we are usually wrong, either

-- we trade near the peak

-- we trade in no trade zone

-- we are such a dumb ass, we bet on the opposite direction

you may suggest, how could we avoid -- all of the above !

The semafor indicator was never understood from the beginning. Everyone looked at it as marking reversals when in fact, the first appearance of a semafor indicates a breakout. On H1 charts, the initial breakout for a "3" on the gpbusd is worth 20 pips most of the time.

The chart I posted shows this. When price went through the dashed lines from the old semafor location, the "3" appeared. Enter in the direction price is moving. The reversal comes after the new candle opens and fails to move the semafor further. You can see it easy in hindsight but if you remember to wait for the candle with the semafor to close before entering a reversal, you will reduce the chance of hitting your stop loss.

Files:
_1.gif  28 kb

ryuma:
TRO, i think he's one of the best... But why he got banned?

Other traders ganged up on him. They didn't like him because he added code to enhance their indicators. They said he was "stealing" code and renaming it TRO_xxxx. Then TRO renamed the code Original_Indicator_Name_TRO_MODIFIED. That just made them madder because too many traders liked what TRO did. They also didn't like TRO's donational indicators most likely because it was cutting in on their FOR SALE indicators. It is easier to eliminate competition than compete with it and that's what happened.

Look at the original 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator and look at the latest 3 Level ZZ Semafor TRO MODIFIED version and decide for yourself which one you want to use. They are both free.

When it gets ridiculous, it is just that : ridiculous. What does my name do in a code that I have never touched?

CodeMuncher - TRO : if you are hopping that quoting Taleb will make you more credible, think again. Oh, I almost forgot, thinking is not something you are capable of. I have told you repeatedly that statements like "everybody hates me (TRO)" has its medical name and I have repeatedly asked you to seek medical help. But, no. You are "Taleb-ing" now. That is the one I am eagerly waiting for : does that mean that your first grade math is finished and you are moving on to second grade?

Now, since we here are not "TRO hating site", here is something that actually might help you to become a coder. Knowing that your googling capability starts and ends in typing "TRO" and melting in ecstasy over the results ("even a bad advertisement is a good advertisement" logic) I took a liberty to find something that might help you become a coder. And look what have I found : your name is written all over it. Now, don't be cheap. Spend some of the money you are scamming out of people on that book and read it. And then, in 5-10 years when you finish reading at least first 10 pages, come here and let us know of your "improvements"

PS: CodeMuncher-TRO : don't PM me (I am sick of yor PMs), don't reply to this post, don't waste my time. As a matter of fact, do not waste anybodies time. You are not even funny any more. Go under your funny little rock and do your funny little label patching to code you steal.

Files:
iq.jpg  56 kb

can we go back?

Files:

mladen:
When it gets ridiculous, it is just that : ridiculous. What does my name do in a code that I have never touched?

CodeMuncher - TRO : if you are hopping that quoting Taleb will make you more credible, think again. Oh, I almost forgot, thinking is not something you are capable of. I have told you repeatedly that statements like "everybody hates me (TRO)" has its medical name and I have repeatedly asked you to seek medical help. But, no. You are "Taleb-ing" now. That is the one I am eagerly waiting for : does that mean that your first grade math is finished and you are moving on to second grade?

Now, since we here are not "TRO hating site", here is something that actually might help you to become a coder. Knowing that your googling capability starts and ends in typing "TRO" and melting in ecstasy over the results ("even a bad advertisement is a good advertisement" logic) I took a liberty to find something that might help you become a coder. And look what have I found : your name is written all over it. Now, don't be cheap. Spend some of the money you are scamming out of people on that book and read it. And then, in 5-10 years when you finish reading at least first 10 pages, come here and let us know of your "improvements"

PS: CodeMuncher-TRO : don't PM me (I am sick of yor PMs), don't reply to this post, don't waste my time. As a matter of fact, do not waste anybodies time. You are not even funny any more. Go under your funny little rock and do your funny little label patching to code you steal.

"An ad hominem attack against an intellectual, not against an idea, is highly flattering. It indicates that the person does not have anything intelligent to say about your message."

- Nassim Nicholas Taleb "The Black Swan" P-297

Now, can we please focus on trading, coding or learning?

Oh, my "dear" TRO, that is where you are wrong.

You are just an idea. You never were anything else. You are not and never will be capable of being either intellectual or a person. You are a simple idea that scamming is something that someone can be proud off, and you are going to be treated accordingly (to your greatest surprise)

As I said : you are just a waste of time (if you think about it, it is just an idea too) Buy, buy

CodeMuncher:
"An ad hominem attack against an intellectual, not against an idea, is highly flattering. It indicates that the person does not have anything intelligent to say about your message."

- Nassim Nicholas Taleb "The Black Swan" P-297

Now, can we please focus on trading, coding or learning?

if you waiting for U-turn , be AWARE

but a good READY to go signal too -- use it with 2 or 3 (brown 2) and (yellow 3) , this is pretty cool though

don't use the -- circle no 1 signal though (for entry)

see 1 and 2 in downhill or uphill slope -- it means trend

--

when signal accumulated on ONE SIDE only i.e. downward or upward channel

from code muncher , so I won't steal his line -- ( tro could change his name to ALTERNATIVE , hehehe --just wish that he could do those photoshop alike aqua button color to make everything Pop in the eyes)

but if you remember to wait for the candle with the semafor to close before entering a reversal, you will reduce the chance of hitting your stop loss.

---

wait for the candle to stop -- which candle to stop , 1 hr, 15 min or 5 min candle ?? (question)

role reversal during consolidation period (20 pip fluctuation and horizontal rectangle)

break out of S/R if large fluctuation and parallelogrm - up or down

during consolidation, it just seems that we have missed an opportunity if we don't ride on it -- big mistake !!

Reason: