3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 11

Yes, I already tried Google translation but the quality is bad and incomprehensible, plus the the text in jpeg charts cannot be translated.

We want a summary on how 3 level semafor works in English.

pjo:
Yes, I already tried Google translation but the quality is bad and incomprehensible, plus the the text in jpeg charts cannot be translated. We want a summary on how 3 level semafor works in English.

Hi Pjo,

If you know how the zigzag works then you know how 3 semafor works. Its just 3 zigzag in 1 is all.

If you take a zigzag and set it to any of the 3 semafor zigzag levels it will draw out the same levels as the 3 semafor.

fini

Xard777

Xard777, Thanks for the clarification !

pjo

How is 3 L S used ?

I have been running 3 L S for several hours and found out that i cannot be used to detect entry point.

I am wondering how it is used ?

pjo

xard777:
Wait for the first pullback and then look at entering the market. Xard777

Thanks zard777,

Now I started to understand.

Could you please share these indies you used to come up with the chart ?

I think I have the X 3 Semafor.mq4.

Th followings are questions on "Wait for the first pullback and then look at entering the market."

Questions are in the attached image.

"look at entering the market" I do not understand this. Please rehrase or explain this portion.

I greatly appreciate your time explaining these.

Best

pjo

xard777:
Here is a similar chart showing 3 level semafor and zigzag indicator in use. Xard777

hello xard, Can you post setup/indicotors Murrey math please ? thanks you xard

3 level semafor histogram MTF

Could someone here make 3_Level_ZZ_semafor into MTF indicator like MTF HAS in histogram appear M1, M5, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1? Or maybe just showing arrow up and down MTF? Take only number 3 in that indicator.. Looks like interested for me..

Rgds

thanks

thanks 4 evrey b help us

Reason: