Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 259

Thanks mladen.  I have adjusted the "step" setting to 100, presumably because this now monitor the most recent 100 bars only,  I'll see when the market open if this helps; otherwise, I'll stop using it.

Newton51-2:
Thanks mladen.  I have adjusted the "step" setting to 100, presumably because this now monitor the most recent 100 bars only,  I'll see when the market open if this helps; otherwise, I'll stop using it.
That should help a bit. Happy trading :)

Здравствуйте! Помогите сделать этот индикатор. Нам нужно рисовать треугольники и стрелки, чтобы сделать звук, как на картинке.
Спасибо!
Files:
jtxre c1.png  31 kb
h1.png  32 kb

Hello! Help make this indicator. We need to paint triangles and arrows to make the sound as in the picture.
Thank you!

I have a set of templates I use frequently e.g. AUD_Group, CAD_Group, CHF_Group ...etc.

My question is, is there a way to change these templates using "hotkeys" or an indicator/expert set to engage when (say) PgUp/PgDn is pressed to cycle through the next/previous set?  I have one that cycles through a defined list of chart symbols and can even cycle through timeframe (using left/right cursor) and wondered if anything exists that does similar but with templates.

[added] Since asking above, I found this same question has been asked elsewhere and it was answered affirmatively but I could find no indicator or expert that does this.

[quote]
..... Below is the easiest way to load a template programmatically I know of.

int hWnd = WindowHandle( Symbol(), Period() );
PostMessageA( hWnd, WM_COMMAND, 34800, 0 );

Use 34800 to load the first template in your template list.
Use 34801 to load the second template in your template list.
Use 34802 to load the third template in your template list.
And so on.[end quote]

Newton51-2:
I have a set of templates I use frequently e.g. AUD_Group, CAD_Group, CHF_Group ...etc.

My question is, is there a way to change these templates using "hotkeys" or an indicator/expert set to engage when (say) PgUp/PgDn is pressed to cycle through the next/previous set?  I have one that cycles through a defined list of chart symbols and can even cycle through timeframe (using left/right cursor) and wondered if anything exists that does similar but with templates.

[added] Since asking above, I found this same question has been asked elsewhere and it was answered affirmatively but I could find no indicator or expert that does this.

[quote]
..... Below is the easiest way to load a template programmatically I know of.

Inserted Code

Use 34800 to load the first template in your template list.
Use 34801 to load the second template in your template list.
Use 34802 to load the third template in your template list.
And so on.[end quote]
No, you can not do that (those values there are commands to windows API - think of them as of "words" that the API "understands" as a certain command, if you change the "word" it does something else - if it does anything)

mladen:
No, you can not do that (those values there are commands to windows API - think of them as of "words" that the API "understands" as a certain command, if you change the "word" it does something else - if it does anything)
Thanks mladen.  I understand now.  A pity.  I'll just keep using my right-mouse clicks (and stop thinking there must be a better way)

DMNIK:
Hello! Help make this indicator. We need to paint triangles and arrows to make the sound as in the picture.
Thank you!
It is working. What issue do you have?

mladen:
It is working. What issue do you have?
I need as in the photo.

Thank you.

Hello. Is there a chance to put alerts and maybe push notifications on when the moving averages cross in this indicator?

Also, is there any history about the math of this indicator?

Files:
Reason: