Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 258

rashme:

it's working fine now ..would u please tell me the correction u did... I couldn't figure it out ..very curious to know...please

Changed line 73 from :

if(ObjectFind(0,LabelName == -1))

to :

if(ObjectFind(0,LabelName) == -1)

mladen:

Changed line 73 from :

if(ObjectFind(0,LabelName == -1))

to :

if(ObjectFind(0,LabelName) == -1)

thank u soooo much mladen...thank u ... thank u 

mladen:
Trades dynamic index is made here at this forum
  • The traders dynamic index ssa is using ssa (singular spectrum analysis) and is recalculating. You would need to use the end point version (also made at forex-tsd) that does not recalculate
  • "sbnr" is just a renamed same thing - use the original (which is the "traders dynamic index")
hello mladen i have looked for the non repainting version in the dynamic section but i only found the recalculating version..please can you direct me to the page...thank you

itrademarkets:
hello mladen i have looked for the non repainting version in the dynamic section but i only found the recalculating version..please can you direct me to the page...thank you
Here is MLADENS ep ver,he is talking/referring about.

mntiwana:
Here is MLADENS ep ver,he is talking/referring about.
Thank you its working properly

Dear mladem / mrtools,  I found this Candlestick pattern indicator on a Russian forum.  I liked the support and resistance lines it draws, also the limited number of "key" pattern it identifies.  It was in Russian so I translated the text (only) to English.  I added one thing and that was to do with 5/3 digits i.e.:  declared int nPoint = 1;  then added if (Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) nPoint = 10;  So every time I saw Point I added *nPoint.

It appears to work flawlessly and to my expectations in every respect.  However, I discovered when I had several instances running (1 per chart x about 6 charts) my MT4 became very sluggish.  I had not recognised this indicator was the problem and was detaching others thinking they might be responsible.  But eventually I concluded it was this one.

I ask if it's possible to run your experienced eyes over this in the hope you can identify some reason for the intensive CPU demand that hopefully can easily be remedied. Maybe I "shot myself in the foot" adding the nDigits? I wish I knew.

TIA

Files:

Hello, Mladen. Is it possible to make interpolation for this indicator?
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello, Mladen. Is it possible to make interpolation for this indicator?

Here is a version with interpolation added

Files:

Newton51-2:
Dear mladem / mrtools,  I found this Candlestick pattern indicator on a Russian forum.  I liked the support and resistance lines it draws, also the limited number of "key" pattern it identifies.  It was in Russian so I translated the text (only) to English.  I added one thing and that was to do with 5/3 digits i.e.:  declared int nPoint = 1;  then added if (Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) nPoint = 10;  So every time I saw Point I added *nPoint.

It appears to work flawlessly and to my expectations in every respect.  However, I discovered when I had several instances running (1 per chart x about 6 charts) my MT4 became very sluggish.  I had not recognised this indicator was the problem and was detaching others thinking they might be responsible.  But eventually I concluded it was this one.

I ask if it's possible to run your experienced eyes over this in the hope you can identify some reason for the intensive CPU demand that hopefully can easily be remedied. Maybe I "shot myself in the foot" adding the nDigits? I wish I knew.

TIA

I don't think that it is possible to make it less CPU intensive - it is trying to identify all those patterns for last "step" bars on each tick - that will always put a burden on the CPU when multiple instances are working

mladen:

Here is a version with interpolation added

Thank you
Reason: